Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no Silly. Its an economic model.

Votes: 3 100.0%

• Total voters

Dot Com

Nullius in verba
Feb 15, 2011
Fairfax, NoVA
judging by contemporary Repubs desire to privatize anything that moves, one would think so. :eusa_eh: Ryan (R) made it compulsory that his aides/interns read Ayn Rand :puke: and now he's the VP nomineee :tinfoil:

117860_600.jpg

so is capitalism a form of government?

No.
It IS in fact an economic model and as such SHOULD be entirely off limits to some anti-American colonialism president's aspirations for "fundamental change".

judging by contemporary Repubs desire to privatize anything that moves, one would think so.

Wait a minute, wouldn't we start with the idea of private property and THEN consider if the law allows it to be socialized or made public? You think everything starts with government ownership, followed by a desire to privatize...because that's what your statement implies. What? Are you a stinking pinko commie bed wetter?!

Ryan (R) made it compulsory that his aides/interns read Ayn Rand...and now he's the VP nominee

:lol: You think a candidate being influenced by Rand is a BAD thing?! :lol: Boy, you just don't get it. We all know you and your collectivist buddies will always suck up to and vote for the central planners, but for the rest of us, a man the understands the ideas of limited government and self reliance is a GOOD thing.

so is capitalism a form of government?

No. It's what allows government to remain limited. Jobs, not handouts.

r u a Randian eflatminor?

I'm a Classical Liberal, a Constitutional conservative and a student of the Austrian and Chicago schools of economics, all of which share similar ideas to those espoused by Rand. So while I'd not call myself a "Randian", I sure appreciate her anti central planning economic philosophy and in particular, the idea that the remarkable ability of the human mind should be embraced.

r u a Randian eflatminor?

I'm a Classical Liberal, a Constitutional conservative and a student of the Austrian and Chicago schools of economics, all of which share similar ideas to those espoused by Rand. So while I'd not call myself a "Randian", I sure appreciate her anti central planning economic philosophy and in particular, the idea that the remarkable ability of the human mind should be embraced.

You're way over his head. He has no idea what you're talking about. :lol:

Forum List

Back