Is Canadian world conquest causing their terrorism problem?

The first two are pretty innocuous, mad Canadian hockey fans.....?

RUN!!!!! RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!!!!!!!!

Canada's been ogling our goodies for TOO LONG! We need to invade in a pre-emptive war against them!We've become too complacent with those bastards!!! It's the only thing that will keep us safe! :mad::mad::mad:
Canadians have been coming down here stealing our wimmin and drinking our beer

Time to put an end to their border crossings

Build a WALL

Canada's been ogling our goodies for TOO LONG! We need to invade in a pre-emptive war against them!We've become too complacent with those bastards!!! It's the only thing that will keep us safe! :mad::mad::mad:

Build a WALL
I have a better idea. Lets trade them for you.

Build a WALL

Yes!!! We need to keep those wildling Canadians the HELL out!!! WINTER IS COMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We're always told by the left that Americas terrorist problems are because of our world wide escapades.
Oddly enough I thought Canada has always been pretty passive.
Couldn't wait, could you?
Wait for the obvious? Too bad yall didn't get a chance to call this workplace violence, blame it on a video & call for a beer summit.

We're always told by the left that Americas terrorist problems are because of our world wide escapades.

I think they are closely associated with us. Haven't they also participated in Iraq?

I think they are closely associated with us. Haven't they also participated in Iraq?
No. They took part in the rebuilding process and the training of Iraqi police but did not participate in the crime itself.

So what exactly are you suggesting was the cause of the attacks?

I know I always thought they were pacifist too but I guess they go around the world making children eat maple sugar creme candy. If the kids don't eat the candy they don't let them watch hockey or curling. Those Canadians are soooooo mean! No wonder Islam wants to attack those cruel masters of winter sports.

Truth is Islam probably found out Canada allows women to be educated and that alone was a threat enough for a terrorist attack. Can't have people think in Islam, especially woman. They might decide Mohammad was a lying douchebag war lord and leave for a real religion.

Last edited:
Looking at the Canadian population distribution, you can see that they are massed on our border ready to attack

population-distribution-canada.gif
That only looks like that because they want to be like us.

Sure they do....before they sneak across our border and cut our throats
Why not. The US invaded Canada three times and failed...

Forum List

Back