Is Bush losing it?

Arizona Liberal:

"I will agree that the CNN and C-Span have been leaning left, [which] leads me to believe that liberalism is the 'in' thing right now....".

Excuse me, but may I ask where you've been for the last 35 years? "....have been leaning left.."?!! "....liberalism is the 'in' thing right now..."?!! Straight-ahead reporting, ala Fox, naturally seems like right-wing propoganda in comparison to the obscenely twisted garbage that has passed for objective journalism for the whole of my adult life. Thank God for market forces, and the concept of fair competition of ideas(under attack, incidentally, by LMM power brokers, as we speak).

"...you will surely remember that they weren't bothering to push a left-wing agenda when the 'in' thing was attacking Bill Clinton for his affair...".

I hate to tell you this, but a President, looking into America's eyes and lying - then, doing the same thing under oath, has a way of MAKING itself the "in" thing. It's news, and - loath as the LMM were to report it - they had to. Then, they worked diligently to put as positive a spin as one can on perjury and philandering in the Executive Mansion, while demonizing anyone who dared to try to get at the truth.

musicman said:
Arizona Liberal:

"I will agree that the CNN and C-Span have been leaning left, [which] leads me to believe that liberalism is the 'in' thing right now....".

Excuse me, but may I ask where you've been for the last 35 years? "....have been leaning left.."?!! "....liberalism is the 'in' thing right now..."?!! Straight-ahead reporting, ala Fox, naturally seems like right-wing propoganda in comparison to the obscenely twisted garbage that has passed for objective journalism for the whole of my adult life. Thank God for market forces, and the concept of fair competition of ideas(under attack, incidentally, by LMM power brokers, as we speak).

"...you will surely remember that they weren't bothering to push a left-wing agenda when the 'in' thing was attacking Bill Clinton for his affair...".

I hate to tell you this, but a President, looking into America's eyes and lying - then, doing the same thing under oath, has a way of MAKING itself the "in" thing. It's news, and - loath as the LMM were to report it - they had to. Then, they worked diligently to put as positive a spin as one can on perjury and philandering in the Executive Mansion, while demonizing anyone who dared to try to get at the truth.

IF we are to assume this is an over 21 adult, well...????

Seems that they think FOX, in spite of several studies this year, by such bastions of 'conservatism' as University of Chicago, Standford, and UCLA have found them the most 'balanced', something that is sure to appear in the fall with citations are the 'voice of the right.'

Nevertheless. There is no comparisons to be made between the administration of post 9/11 and before. Those before include both parties, for nearly 20 years. Sickening.

Forum List

Back