Is Bush A Racist?

Originally posted by William Joyce
Actually, we did do that in the cities of the North beginning in the 1940s and ending in the 1970s. Aka "White Flight." Read E. Michael Jones' Slaughter of the Cities for the details. Whole white neighborhoods were condemned by government order and razed to make way for public housing. It was spurred in part by WASPs who, in Jones' view, wanted to prevent the newly-arrived whites from forming Catholic enclaves that would be resistant to World War II. The blacks were needed a source of cheap war labor.

George W. Bush is descended from these WASPs. So, maybe he's an anti-white racist.

There! On topic!

Are you INSANE???? :cuckoo:

You can believe that bullshit rhetoric story if you choose, but racism was still very pronounced back then. A black person was either unemployed or a military member. Either way they weren't making much money and it was our governments lack of ANY discrimination protection that ensured its continuance.

I know YOU would have been happy to see them die out but the saner of us saw differently.

Lucky for the rest of us that Bush sees it in a saner light also.

There, on topic as well

Jim Jones University does exist in Jamestown, Guyana. The Peoples Temple is an accredited, very serene higher learning institution that teaches brotherly love, compassion and spiritual spontaneity. Everything is provide free to all freshman students including ample amounts of grape-flavoured Kool-aid. For more information on enrollment please call Congressman Ryan at your earliest convenience.

Best regards,
James:eek2:

Originally posted by DKSuddeth
Unless we're going to continue this thread on topic I'm going to close it.

Threads change. Discussions flow onto other things. Isn't that allowed anymore?

Originally posted by rtwngAvngr
Threads change. Discussions flow onto other things. Isn't that allowed anymore?

It most certainly is allowed, however, if you want to shift the discussion onto other topics to go with the flow, don't let it go on for 25 pages.

BlackMan said:
GEORGE W. BUSH RUBS MAN'S HEAD FOR "LUCK" IN DISPLAY OF APPARENT RACIST IGNORANCE

I've lived in the south most of my life and I never knew that! OH MAN! I have even done that to some friends of mine too. I am such an ASSSS.

Well, to answer BlackMan's question, Bush is not a racist. He does not have the proper understanding or intelligence. He is a man of the system, an idiot frat boy who got to the White House because his clan had the money and the connections and they were able to press the right buttons. His allegiance lies with the Jews who have the money and the press and the Mexicans who flood over the border. He isn't loyal to the white race; he's loyal to whatever it takes to stay in power. And these days, that means shitting on the white race and smiling a big Texas smile.

BlackMan said:
Jim Jones University is a bastion of old time Jim Crow that still supports antimiscegenation and white supremacy. Was it wrong for Bush to speak there or was (is) he just a politically astute racist solidifying his Republican base? Or was (is) he not a racist but just using it to increase his support?

Hey Guys,

I'm new to this particular board and see that this is somewhat of an ancient thread from earlier this year, but still wish to respond, so bear with me. With regards to whether Bush is rascist, I cannot answer although I would hope that his desire is not to be racist and that he would respect all races. What I do find amazing is that the founder of Planned Parenthood, Margaret Sanger, strongly encouraged the use of abortion as a tool to deal with the "negro problem." So here's what I find extraordinary: about 85% of African Americans vote pro-choice and Democratic in spite of the fact that 33% of black women are aborting their pregnancies (vs about 25% among Caucasians) and are significantly contributing to the decline in population of African Americans. If I was a black woman in America today, I would be incensed with that information -- and yet 85% are voting for Kerry, who not only is in favor of abortion (and the heinous partial birth abortion) but also supports tax payer funding. Makes you wonder -- if he is truly honest with himself -- how he would answer the race question.

three black folks in the cabinet.. Jeeezz Repubs are Racist.. That's BULLSHIT and you know it... Maybe the reason some blacks see it that way is because they have aligned themselves almost completely with the Dems.. So you see things through only one way.. Since blacks don't vote Republican then Repub's must be racists... Poor logic and poor thinking...

Janes Opinion said:
Hey Guys,

I'm new to this particular board and see that this is somewhat of an ancient thread from earlier this year, but still wish to respond, so bear with me. With regards to whether Bush is rascist, I cannot answer although I would hope that his desire is not to be racist and that he would respect all races. What I do find amazing is that the founder of Planned Parenthood, Margaret Sanger, strongly encouraged the use of abortion as a tool to deal with the "negro problem." So here's what I find extraordinary: about 85% of African Americans vote pro-choice and Democratic in spite of the fact that 33% of black women are aborting their pregnancies (vs about 25% among Caucasians) and are significantly contributing to the decline in population of African Americans. If I was a black woman in America today, I would be incensed with that information -- and yet 85% are voting for Kerry, who not only is in favor of abortion (and the heinous partial birth abortion) but also supports tax payer funding. Makes you wonder -- if he is truly honest with himself -- how he would answer the race question.

Well said. I think that also hits the man problem with the pro abortion lobby to begin with. the abortion issue is not 50-50 like they woudl want you to think. Even if it was 50-50 when abortion came on the scene it cant be now. why? Because those who are for abortion have been practicing it, while those who are against it have been having an raising children so that are taught to respect life. Which means there are more children being taught to respect life and there are few people to replace that pro abortionists of the previous generation.

Forum List

Back