Is Boehner drunk?

Even the lefty hacks on MSNBC called it a great speech.............cited Obama's total lack of ability to connect with the American people as a stark contrast = WIN

Obama is a fraud and the people now know it.............

lol, look who watches MSNBC.

You shitting me? Wouldnt miss it for anything in the world and have been looking forward to it for months now.................

To watch the spectacular levels of angst and misery out of Matthews and Olbermann is nothing less than classic. The whole panel on MSNBC is going to need new underwear after tonight. Michelle Bachmann pwned them in a speech today and they were going OCD on her all night. It was fcukking hysterical...........watching those guys faces the whole night, the mumbling and arrogance in the face of being pwned.

? of the day..................

Which truck will be the most popular truck in Washington DC the next two months???

Answer.....................

uhaul.png

Even the lefty hacks on MSNBC called it a great speech.............cited Obama's total lack of ability to connect with the American people as a stark contrast = WIN

You shitting me? Wouldnt miss it for anything in the world and have been looking forward to it for months now.................

To watch the spectacular levels of angst and misery out of Matthews and Olbermann is nothing less than classic. The whole panel on MSNBC is going to need new underwear after tonight. Michelle Bachmann pwned them in a speech today and they were going OCD on her all night. It was fcukking hysterical...........watching those guys faces the whole night, the mumbling and arrogance in the face of being pwned.
Bachmann looked like a fucking fool when Matthews interviewed her. She didn't answer his questions ... she just repeated talking points.

Not so much a "fraud" as more the "the worker ant".

Bachmann looked like a fucking fool when Matthews interviewed her. She didn't answer his questions ... she just repeated talking points.

Who cares............maybe 179 people watched that interview on MSNBC..............

Nobody watches that show.

But 30 million will see the DRUDGE Report in the next 24 hours where Bachmann asked Matthews publically about the tingle down his leg!!!

Fcukking hysterical...............and a political nuke.:fu:

Boehner wasn't drunk. But notice he didn't use the Pelousy rub it in your face move. A lot more class about it VS Nancy.

Former house speaker Pelousy. I love the sound of that!

She should be impeached, jailed and gutted by the inmates. Not that I mean any harm to CA wino dead head bitch!!!! LOL!!:lol:

Boehner wasn't drunk. But notice he didn't use the Pelousy rub it in your face move. A lot more class about it VS Nancy.

Former house speaker Pelousy. I love the sound of that!

She should be impeached, jailed and gutted by the inmates. Not that I mean any harm to CA wino dead head bitch!!!! LOL!!:lol:

My, my. Such hostility towards the plastic one. Why the impeachment? :eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back