Is Bob Barr a racist?

sealybobo

Diamond Member
Jun 5, 2008
Michigan
In 1998, Barr gave the keynote speech at the national convention of the Council of Conservative Citizens; a hate group that routinely denigrated blacks as "genetically inferior," complained about "Jewish power brokers," called homosexuals "perverted sodomites," and accused immigrants of turning America into a "slimy brown mass of glop."

Council of Conservative Citizens (CCC) was a mystery to most Americans until 1998. Late that year, a scandal erupted over prominent Southern politicians' ties to the brazenly racist group.

At first, even the politicians in question claimed they didn't know what this Council was all about. Sen. Trent Lott of Mississippi, who had spoken to the group five times, once telling its members they "stand for the right principles and the right philosophy," claimed he had "no firsthand knowledge" of it.

Congressman Bob Barr of Georgia, who touched off the brouhaha by delivering a keynote speech at the CCC's national convention in June 1998, said he had "no idea" what the organization stood for.

Yea, right.

SPLCenter.org: Communing with the Council

In 1998, Barr gave the keynote speech at the national convention of the Council of Conservative Citizens; a hate group that routinely denigrated blacks as "genetically inferior," complained about "Jewish power brokers," called homosexuals "perverted sodomites," and accused immigrants of turning America into a "slimy brown mass of glop."

Council of Conservative Citizens (CCC) was a mystery to most Americans until 1998. Late that year, a scandal erupted over prominent Southern politicians' ties to the brazenly racist group.

At first, even the politicians in question claimed they didn't know what this Council was all about. Sen. Trent Lott of Mississippi, who had spoken to the group five times, once telling its members they "stand for the right principles and the right philosophy," claimed he had "no firsthand knowledge" of it.

Congressman Bob Barr of Georgia, who touched off the brouhaha by delivering a keynote speech at the CCC's national convention in June 1998, said he had "no idea" what the organization stood for.

Yea, right.

SPLCenter.org: Communing with the Council

Just like Obama spent 20 YEARS in a church run by a racist bigot, called him a father figure, an Uncle to the family, a Mentor, put him on his campaign staff, used his speeches to train on, etc etc etc.... and never once in ALL that time ever knew the man was a racist and hate monger. Got ya.

Just like Obama spent 20 YEARS in a church run by a racist bigot, called him a father figure, an Uncle to the family, a Mentor, put him on his campaign staff, used his speeches to train on, etc etc etc.... and never once in ALL that time ever knew the man was a racist and hate monger. Got ya.

Do you think black kids today feel the same way about whites as their fathers? How about their grandfathers? How about their great great grandfathers who were slaves themselves? Black men who grew up in the 60's kind of have a right to hate your kind. But their kids don't feel that way, now do they? Got ya. :cuckoo:

Just like your kid is probably less of a racist bigot than you are. And you aren't half the son of a bitch your father was.

Do you think black kids today feel the same way about whites as their fathers? How about their grandfathers? How about their great great grandfathers who were slaves themselves? Black men who grew up in the 60's kind of have a right to hate your kind. But their kids don't feel that way, now do they? Got ya. :cuckoo:

Ohh so it is fine to be a racist unless you are white? Fine to get elected to office as a racist UNLESS you are white?

Who cares what Bob Barr is, he has 0 chance of winning. If I thought he could win, I would not vote for him. All I want is for the Republican party to wake up to the fact that Conservatives have had it with them.

Of course I fully expect you do ignore what I just said, and call me some names. You excel at it.

Who cares what Bob Barr is, he has 0 chance of winning. If I thought he could win, I would not vote for him. All I want is for the Republican party to wake up to the fact that Conservatives have had it with them.

Of course I fully expect you do ignore what I just said, and call me some names. You excel at it.

Yup! He wasn't my favorite guy in Congress and he isn't now, but I dislike voting for him less than I would dislike voting for Obama or McCain.

The Council of Conservative Citizens is hardly a racist organization. They may not be sniveling PC whimps like some....but neverthelss they are a fine organization, and I prefer my candidates be in line with them......

Young negros of today hate whitey much more than there slave ancestors did. One of the worst problems plagueing negro society right now is their anger towards Whites and other races that have so far outpaced them in the world.

In 1998, Barr gave the keynote speech at the national convention of the Council of Conservative Citizens; a hate group that routinely denigrated blacks as "genetically inferior,"

It may very well be true.

complained about "Jewish power brokers,"

Are you denying the existence of them?

called homosexuals "perverted sodomites,"

He got that one right, too.

and accused immigrants of turning America into a "slimy brown mass of glop."

Wow, Barr is 4 for 4! :eusa_clap:

Young negros of today hate whitey much more than there slave ancestors did. One of the worst problems plagueing negro society right now is their anger towards Whites and other races that have so far outpaced them in the world.

Fortunately for blacks, they still lead the US in unwed births, crime and murder.

Jesse Jackson must be proud.....

Ohh so it is fine to be a racist unless you are white? Fine to get elected to office as a racist UNLESS you are white?

Obama was raised by a white mom and grandmother stupid.

I'm saying I understand why a Rev Wright might be racist, because he grew up with racism from your redneck father and grandfather. The question is, "why were they racist"?

And why don't you understand this? You aren't as racist as your father, are you? And you can't understand why black people your grandfather's age would hate him when your grandfather was such a racist prick?

I'm white and I don't like your racist demeanor.

What part of this isn't true?

blacks as "genetically inferior," complained about "Jewish power brokers," called homosexuals "perverted sodomites," and accused immigrants of turning America into a "slimy brown mass of glop."

Blacks are not genetically inferior, there are white power brokers doing just as much damage as any other power brokers, homosexuals aren't perverted, unless you believe in the fairytale called Christianity, which was made up by men 2000 years ago, your wife's deviant behavior with other men is perverted, you are a probably not a pure breed yourself, where I am, (100% Greek), and I don't even think the way you think.

Aren't mixed children the most beautiful?

You are funny to try to suggest what is normal and what is perverted. Your wife is getting it in the ass while your neighbor chokes her and you want to talk about what is perverted?

Obama was raised by a white mom and grandmother stupid.

I'm saying I understand why a Rev Wright might be racist, because he grew up with racism from your redneck father and grandfather. The question is, "why were they racist"?

And why don't you understand this? You aren't as racist as your father, are you? And you can't understand why black people your grandfather's age would hate him when your grandfather was such a racist prick?

I'm white and I don't like your racist demeanor.

Funny, you dumb ass, I haven't said a racist thing yet. You just keep claiming I did. Usual leftoid tactic of course.

It is simple really. Is it ok for a white RACIST to be elected? If your answer is NO, then you can not JUSTIFY dancing around the fact you think a Black Racist is fine to be elected.

Funny, you dumb ass, I haven't said a racist thing yet. You just keep claiming I did. Usual leftoid tactic of course.

It is simple really. Is it ok for a white RACIST to be elected? If your answer is NO, then you can not JUSTIFY dancing around the fact you think a Black Racist is fine to be elected.

Obama is not a racist. That's a simple fact.

Forum List

Back