Is Bill Krystol trying to hand the POTUS to Hellary?

BuckToothMoron

Gold Member
Apr 3, 2016
Twitter

Conservative political analyst Bill Kristol tweeted that a viable 3rd part canidate will be throwing his hat into the ring. Is he trying to give the presidency to Hellary, or is he just delusional? I assume he believes that a strong third party canidate can deny the big orange clown and the angry bull dyke the 270 electoral votes, and thus throw the election to the House. Seems like a very dangerous gambit for someone I always considered very sage.

Twitter

Conservative political analyst Bill Kristol tweeted that a viable 3rd part canidate will be throwing his hat into the ring. Is he trying to give the presidency to Hellary, or is he just delusional? I assume he believes that a strong third party canidate can deny the big orange clown and the angry bull dyke the 270 electoral votes, and thus throw the election to the House. Seems like a very dangerous gambit for someone I always considered very sage.

Yes.

Kristol is no conservative, and never has been. He is one of the founders of the NeoCon movement.

The good news is that he is damaged goods and cannot produce a viable third party. Halliburton is already funding Clinton, a second NeoCon is not needed for the perpetual war promoters.

People are all screwed up today. Everyone is an extremist. People don't understand moderation today.

The two political parties have done this to us through generations of rhetoric and lies. The only solution is to burn down the two parties starting with their corruption in DC. Until that is done, it will always just be more of the same ole song and dance.

Twitter

he's an crony establ- type so yes he's trying to get a crony establ- type elected. Valerie Toro Ravi His paycheck depends upon it not to mention the attending of the 1% soirees

Twitter

Kristol wants regime change in Iran, and Hillary put the kibosh to that. Trump will let Bibe use his wife for a night.

Twitter

Kristol wants regime change in Iran, and Hillary put the kibosh to that. Trump will let Bibe use his wife for a night.

For a whole night? That's not a bad deal!

Kristol wants a candidate that can siphon off a couple states and deny a 270 majority to any candidate,

which puts the election into the House, one vote per state, which supposedly would get his candidate elected.

People are all screwed up today. Everyone is an extremist. People don't understand moderation today.

The two political parties have done this to us through generations of rhetoric and lies. The only solution is to burn down the two parties starting with their corruption in DC. Until that is done, it will always just be more of the same ole song and dance.

Ok, tell me how we go about "burning down the two parties"? Are we seeing cracks with The establishment canidates? Seems like we are. How far it goes is anyone's guess.

Forum List

Back