Is Bill Clinton Trying Steal Away The Tea Party?

Cons don't care that Bill Clinton got a BJ either. Hell, they gave Vitter a standing ovation on the Senate floor after his whore mongering.

Cons don't care that Bill Clinton got a BJ either. Hell, they gave Vitter a standing ovation on the Senate floor after his whore mongering.

That's true.

Here's what I fault Clinton for. He knew his opposition hated him and had an empty gun in their hands.

Then the sucker handed them the bullets.

Dumb, dumb move.

I also fault him for Bush. Had it not been for the Lewinsky noise, he would be deemed as one of the better Presidents of the century and Bush would never have been given a chance to fuck up the country.

Ha! That's Bill being Bill. He was so good on the morning shows today, no teaparty lunkhead can compare.

Bill's still the man.

And no, I don't care that he got a blowjob while in office.

Nor do I really care that he lied to a puritan witch hunt about the matter.

He is, isn't he? That man's always engaged and communicating.

He's the consummate politician. Not so much a leader, but a damn good politician.

Bill's still the man.

And no, I don't care that he got a blowjob while in office.

Nor do I really care that he lied to a puritan witch hunt about the matter.

He is, isn't he? That man's always engaged and communicating.

He's the consummate politician. Not so much a leader, but a damn good politician.

He's a good politician but also a policy wonk and in that way, I think he leads. He's smart, so is Hillary, I wonder if Chelsea will ever get into politics.

Hmmmm. Great thread. This is getting interesting. I wonder if H Clinton really is going to make a run in 2012?????

IF obama chooses not to run, i think she will....

That's the only applicable scenario, but I doubt Obama will decide to throw in the towel.

PresidentBillClintonMay282003Disk2074.jpg

Former President Clinton this morning was on Meet the Depressed saying that he can see where the Tea Party is coming from.

He stated that they see the fat-cats getting over on the Middle Class. He said that the Tea Party is protesting this favorite issue of the Democrats never mentioning that the Tea Party is really out there protesting abusive government. He also said that the Tea Party seems to have a bone to pick with Republicans because as he said "We" generated a surplus during his time in the White House and now the Republicans are guilty of over spending.

Of course he said that the Tea Party seems to have no real direction.

Well...they do have direction but he can't see that or he wants to ignore it. Their direction is to stop the excessive spending that's going on in Washington (he forgot to mention that) and the abuse of power they see every day (he also forgot to mention that).

Seems the popular attack these days is that Republicans are big spenders even though Democrats are even bigger spenders, and that Republicans have a large movement ready to boot them out of office if they don't get their act together. Strange how the left doesn't have to deal with that on such a large scale. It seems most Democrat voters are fairly content with what Congress and the White House is doing. The truth in all of this is that many average Americans aren't.

Bill Clinton if you remember implied that what the Tea Party says is dangerous. He mentioned that they need to be careful not to influence the unhinged. Now he's saying he understands them. Below is a video of him saying that the Tea Party really belongs to Democrats. He forgets that abuse of power is a common theme of the Tea Party and that the Tea Party is fighting this abuse regardless of whom is guilty of it. That is what he fails to see. Instead Democrats call them terrorists and racists. But now Bill Clinton is trying to say that they're really Democrats.

WTF????:confused:

It's really easy to criticize when you refuse to be honest. You can switch your rhetoric on the fly and never even mean a word you're saying. This is what scares businesses the most. They feel that nothing our government puts out will be adhered to. Fear of the unknown...or what the current leadership will do is driving the economy into the tank. We cannot trust a word they say. If something goes wrong they blame it on the GOP. If something goes right...even if the Dems had nothing to do with it....they take credit for it.

Lets face it folks...a lack of trust is the problem. The Democrats love to cause divisions and that is another source of the problem. However evidence of Democrats not being the only ones guilty of this came to the forefront last week when the right (Karl Rove) started in on Christine O'Donnell....so I don't think Democrats are the only ones.

YouTube - Bill Clinton - The tea party movement belongs to Democrats!!

Interesting spin.:eek:

The teaparty does not consist of Moderate Dems and Indes. They're Glenn Beck Neocons.

You're just providing your ignorance regarding the subject.

The appeal of the Tea Party is that limited government and fiscal conservatism are issues that appeal across traditional party lines. That's why the Established Parties are so freaked.

I think that's exactly right. The elites are being uprooted and thrown out. Their true colors are out on display now. The ones who are attacking the tea parties are especially nervous and scared and it is showing in the form of increased attacks, character assassinations, inability to debate real issues.

OK. There are a number of Teabaggers on the ballot this November, so let's put them in front of a mike and let them tell us how they are going to improve the efficiency and running of our government. At length, and in detail:lol:

The teaparty does not consist of Moderate Dems and Indes. They're Glenn Beck Neocons.

Let me help you with your stereotype. The tea party does include extremists. I am one of them although I am not active in the tea party nor do I think of myself as one per se, regardless, I understand their frustration and as an extremist there is nothing more in this life I'd rather see than half you your corrupt heroes lined up against a wall and shot for being the tyrants they are just like the leaders of certain eastern block countries at the end of the cold war. And that isn't a partisan wish because the same tyranny exists on the BOTH side of the political fence. The tea party is about revenge through political action, reform first, and revolution later if necessary and justified. That said, we don't all follow a duplicitous recovering drug addict like the ridiculous Glenn Beck. I feel very sorry for the people that follow his ilk and I cringe at their utter stupidity because they're just as much a part of the problem as the incumbents they're trying to unseat. I suppose what I'm trying to impress upon you is that the REAL extremists aren't out in force at those Tea Party protests worshipping Glenn Beck, rather, we keep to ourselves lingering out of site, waiting and vigilante.

Last edited:
Smart move, if Hillary is planning on resigning her post and re-running in 2012. She can't win by going head to head against Obama for Democratic voters. If she can become the moderate candidate in a left versus right race, she'll pick up a lot of disgruntled Democrats and Republicans.

After the past ten years, Hilary and Bill are starting to look damned good. We were in pretty good economic shape under his reign. Bush was a disaster, and Obama is a huge, huge disappointment.

Oh...and they're racists and all on the terrorist watch list. Don't forget that.

I guess if you wanna call Soccer moms and just your average run of the mill American a Neocon....feel free.

I know people that go to those rallies. I have a sticker on my window. Guess I'm an extremist.

What's really funny Sarah is we're trying to help you. Trying to keep the Dems from screwing you.

Yes, I don't think she has a good grasp on what a neocon actually is.

Additionally, I was quizzed (detained) at length for 20 minutes about the nature of my bumper sticker during a routine traffic stop for a malfunctioning license plate bulb. The clueless pig thought he'd uncovered a terrorist plot from a bumper sticker featuring the sinister "gladsen flag"! Sign of the times.

Smart move, if Hillary is planning on resigning her post and re-running in 2012. She can't win by going head to head against Obama for Democratic voters. If she can become the moderate candidate in a left versus right race, she'll pick up a lot of disgruntled Democrats and Republicans.
But that would make her a quitter! And we know what Democrats think of quitters don't we? :lol:

And just how moderate is Hillary? "At the Clinton Global Initiative Tuesday, Hillary and Bill Clinton sounded a unified theme on women's empowerment, with the Secretary of State announcing a $50 million U.S. commitment the Global Alliance for Clean Cookstoves, intended to provide poor families with affordable, safe, and efficient stoves and ovens."

Read GLOBAL. Isn't this how Obama and all Dems want to spend the taxpayers money? Why dump our profits ( evil word ) back into our own economy? Why not leave the decision of how to spend our hard-earned profits up to our benevolent government? Then no one in America will be working hard to earn profits. What then? Why --we will be out of money! Oh! Wait a minute..we already are...:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back