Is Bill Clinton Serious?

President Clinton is deadly serious. He's really puzzled why guys like Weinstein and Franken and Brokaw didn't have Bimbo Eruption squads to handle this kind of event

Bill is just doing his George Costanza imitation, "Was that wrong? Should I not have done that? I gotta tell you, if I knew that using my interns Samantha Bee as a humidor was frowned upon...."

democrats Love him for that!

OMG how could anyone vote for this trash

"Norms of ‘What You Can Do to Someone Against Their Will’ Have Changed"

Clinton’s comments seem to suggest that he believes there was a time in which doing anything against someone’s will was acceptable or normal.

Bill Clinton: Norms of ‘What You Can Do to Someone Against Their Will’ Have Changed
Everyone knew sexual assault and getting a monica from Monica was wrong when he did it. He wasn't called slick willy without a reason

Better yet, ole Slick Willie was playing hide and sniff the cigar when the government was shut down.

-Geaux

Bill is just doing his George Costanza imitation, "Was that wrong? Should I not have done that? I gotta tell you, if I knew that using my interns Samantha Bee as a humidor was frowned upon...."

democrats Love him for that!
Bill Clinton also got his fake charity idea from George Costanza's fake "Human Fund" scam

"That's why I spent so much time on my friend Epstein's Lolita Island. The girls are secured pretty good and the old norms still apply. I think he dumps them out at sea once they hit 17"

Clinton’s comments seem to suggest that he believes there was a time in which doing anything against someone’s will was acceptable or normal.

Bill Clinton: Norms of ‘What You Can Do to Someone Against Their Will’ Have Changed
Everyone knew sexual assault and getting a monica from Monica was wrong when he did it. He wasn't called slick willy without a reason
Sure he does, I just think it's funny he made that statement......I mean the left supports this fool and cries we don't hang Trump......it's hilarious.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

Sure he does, I just think it's funny he made that statement......I mean the left supports this fool and cries we don't hang Trump......it's hilarious.
The left always covers for him

The left always covers for him
They left is pathetic

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Now you are seeing just how arrogant these elitist self aggrandizing Clintons are. You are all peons in their eyes, meaningless cannon fodder.

Forum List

Back