Is Bill Clinton a racist?

midcan5

liberal / progressive
Jun 4, 2007
America
Or a sore loser, or simply hoping Obama loses so he can go back into the White House to dazzle us all with BS in 2012?

To listen to him talk about McCain is to watch slime in action. If his wife were in Obama's place would he be saying any of this? Sad that our ex president is so damn dishonest.

that's what we've been trying to tell you, nobody listened. so so so so sad. but I don't think he likes Obama. Why would you call him a rascist?

Or a sore loser, or simply hoping Obama loses so he can go back into the White House to dazzle us all with BS in 2012?

To listen to him talk about McCain is to watch slime in action. If his wife were in Obama's place would he be saying any of this? Sad that our ex president is so damn dishonest.

Dishonest? About what, relating to Obama?

Dishonest? About what, relating to Obama?

Dishonest in the sense he is out their supporting Obama and he hardly ever mentions Obama. It is bizarre and weird. If he doesn't want to support him, don't say you are and then go out and praise McCain. Chris Rock sees clearly through the nonsense.

rock
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Pyk2E_V6mk]YouTube - Chris Rock on David Letterman[/ame]
clinton
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NG_2GnFpTf8&NR=1]YouTube - Chris Rock to Bill Clinton: Hillary lost http://tinyurl.com/4qcvjz[/ame]

Dishonest in the sense he is out their supporting Obama and he hardly ever mentions Obama. It is bizarre and weird. If he doesn't want to support him, don't say you are and then go out and praise McCain. Chris Rock sees clearly through the nonsense.

rock
YouTube - Chris Rock on David Letterman
clinton
YouTube - Chris Rock to Bill Clinton: Hillary lost http://tinyurl.com/4qcvjz

I don't have to watch... I saw him last night on Jon Stewart. He didn't tell lies, but he absolutely doesn't hate John McCain... he just doesn't AGREE with him. (plus, I'm at work and can't get youtube).

And I thought the things he was pointing out about what the Obama campaign needs to do to win were pretty interesting. He was dead on right...

And you do know that, as much as I totally disagree with where McCain is now; and as much as I think he's a POS for picking Palin; he has a history of working with both sides... he does. And he had a professional relationship, and probably a warm one, with both Clintons. They aren't going to trash him personally.

And if you think for a second that Bill is HAPPY that he's campaigning for Obama and not for Hillary, then I'd suggest you're sadly mistaken.

That doesn't mean they want McCain to win... it's just fact. And it used to be we could discuss political disagreements without making them personal or being called a turncoat for not hating one's adversary.

No, but you're an idiot.

Clinton has been praising everyone under the sun but says Macs opponent will win by default... I have yet to hear Bill mention Obama by name...

I'm suprised he didnt follow lieberman at the republican convention....

The Clintons don't want Obama winning this election, because they don't want to wait eight more years to run again. That's why neither of them are super enthusiastic when they campaign for him.

And you do know that, as much as I totally disagree with where McCain is now; and as much as I think he's a POS for picking Palin; he has a history of working with both sides... he does. And he had a professional relationship, and probably a warm one, with both Clintons. They aren't going to trash him personally.

And if you think for a second that Bill is HAPPY that he's campaigning for Obama and not for Hillary, then I'd suggest you're sadly mistaken.

That doesn't mean they want McCain to win... it's just fact. And it used to be we could discuss political disagreements without making them personal or being called a turncoat for not hating one's adversary.

I disagree. Nothing he says makes political sense in an election period. I understand he wanted Hillary but give me a brake. Hide if you can't support your party.

The Clintons don't want Obama winning this election, because they don't want to wait eight more years to run again. That's why neither of them are super enthusiastic when they campaign for him.

No one wants them super enthusiastic but at least mention the person who is running for office and praise him and not his opponent. Billy met an intellectual peer and can't stand it. Please go away Bill.

"I would be honored to run with or against John McCain because I think the country would be better off." -Joe Biden

You sure you have that right?

Last edited:

Ah, I hear. Wonder if he misspoke.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b0Ti-gkJiXc]YouTube - How To Tell People They Sound Racist[/ame]

This is interesting too while OT.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yY2UFaXPBKs&NR=1[/ame]

Last edited:

Why would any of that make him a racist, exactly?

Would you please quit pretending you're a liberal? I swear, it's people like you that destroy any chance the Dems ever have of looking like rational beings.

Why would any of that make him a racist, exactly?

Would you please quit pretending you're a liberal? I swear, it's people like you that destroy any chance the Dems ever have of looking like rational beings.

Ravi, if liberal is about tolerance I think you need to check out. But to each his own, you may find this topic taboo, I really don't give a fluck.

It is what you do, what you say that matters and listening to billy boy today praise mcsame as he is supposed to be supporting obama renders him something, pick a category for yourself.

A vote for McCain/Palin is a vote against the fundamental principle of America, the right of the individual to lead their life privately without the government interfering.

Forum List

Back