Is Biden Losing His mind?

Stukaman

May 17, 2012
Joe Biden seemed to become unhinged in a recent speech in Ohio:

There are plenty of gems in that segment, but how about when he seems to catch himself while discussing his parents telling him he could be president if he wanted to, only to realize quickly he only ended up being vice president:

"My mother believed and my father believed, that if I wanted president of the United States, I could be, I could be vice president". [Actual quote as it was delivered]There’s also this:

"I resent the fact that they think we’re talking about, we’re envy* — “it’s job envy”, “it’s wealth envy.” [Emphasis added]

Is Biden getting nervous as Democratic fortunes seem to be sinking week by week? Does he feel the heat from liberal kitchens which he knowns would dump him in a microsecond if they believed it would improve their position in the polls? Rumors says exactly that, strategically one has to wonder how he is still on the ticket at all after his many gaffs and embarassing blunders, also concider how his position would effect future elecdtions. If by some miracle Obama is reelected Biden would be the incumbent in 2016, this after 4 more years of bumbling incompitancy, would even the most staunch hard left fringe-dweller vote for him then? Also would Hilary save Obama's bacon? would her star power be enough to keep the administration in power?

Forum List

Back