Is Biden clean enough and articulate enough to run for president?

"Is Biden clean enough and articulate enough to run for president?"

Was Trump?
Pretty stupid response considering he is president.
Not really. Trump’s supporters talk out of both sides of their mouths. They know Trump is not clean in his business life. They know Trump is not clean in his personal life. And they know Trump is far from artichoke.

But sycophants excuse all trangressions. And Trump thinks that absolves him of all sins.

But what about citizens who are not sycophants?
Please go back and re read the topic and stay on it going forward.

every American has a Biden story, or a long list of them.

Biden's back AND HE'S READY TO FIGHT!

my dad used to have a saying: don't tell me what you value, show me your budget. compare Trump's budget to Obama/Biden budgets.

as Jill would say, Biden's wife that is, "any nation with better education will outcompete us."

RUN JOE RUN! RUN JOE RUN! RUN JOE RUN! RUN JOE RUN! RUN JOE RUN! RUN JOE RUN! RUN JOE RUN! RUN JOE RUN!

Joe Biden "My Dad Would Never Let Us Walk By Someone In Trouble! Begging For Money!"

*THE CROWD CHEERS*

Biden: no no no no...this is not about me!

Actually, yes he is. I've seen him in action, and he's quite the professional.

Last edited:
And if he wins would he put us back in chains? Government owned overlord chains...

The man is a walking, talking race baiting gaff machine. Someone should patent him.
If he runs, the Republicans will have a field day with all his gaffes. Does anybody remember which country it was, when Biden announced heartfelt condolences for the death of the prime minister's wife ? One slight problem >>

She was very much alive at the time. Pheeeew! (high-pitched whistle) :rolleyes:

If he runs, the Republicans will have a field day with all his gaffes.
Let them. And every time, they will be met with quotes of their candidate talking about grabbing pussy, moving on her like a bitch, fine people on both sides, biggest inauguration crowd ever, etc etc

Let them take that strategy.

"Is Biden clean enough and articulate enough to run for president?"

Was Trump?
Pretty stupid response considering he is president.
That was a yes/no question. Care to answer? You started the thread, after all.
It's an appropriate question to ask of Biden since his take on Obama in 2008 was

"I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy," Biden said. "I mean, that's a storybook, man." (Watch Biden's comments and Obama's reaction
icon_video.gif
)

Biden's description of Obama draws scrutiny - CNN.com

Let them. And every time, they will be met with quotes of their candidate talking about grabbing pussy, moving on her like a bitch, fine people on both sides, biggest inauguration crowd ever, etc etc

Let them take that strategy.
There WERE fine people on both sides. Nothing wrong with that statement. if anything could be found wrong with it, there might not have been any fine people on the side of the counterprotestors, who were sitting in the street, illegally blocking traffic and a legal march.

As for the "grabbing pussy" remark, he didn't say HE did that, he was talking about other people. As usual, the left distorts his words to make them look bad.

With Trump as the opponent I believe clean and articulate are non-factors.

Biden is a dozen years old than me and I can't see voting for somebody of his age. I hope the Democrats nominate somebody that's somewhere in or near the age range of 46 to 59.

Biden is a dozen years old than me and I can't see voting for somebody of his age. I hope the Democrats nominate somebody that's somewhere in or near the age range of 46 to 59.
Speaking as a Trump supporter, no, we want Joe.

Joe Biden once called state-mandated school integration “the most racist concept you can come up with,” and Barack Obama “the first sort of mainstream African American who is articulate and bright and clean.” He was a staunch opponent of “forced busing” in the 1970s, and leading crusader for mass incarceration throughout the ‘80s and ‘90s. Uncle Joe has described African-American felons as “predators” too sociopathic to rehabilitate — and white supremacist senators as his friends.

Will Black Voters Still Love Biden When They Remember Who He Was?

I disagree. President Trump is a great talker and makes a tremendous appearance.

If the Democrats were smart, they'd look to nominate another great talker who could face him down in a debate.

The Rock could be a great candidate, although I think he's a Republican. Another good candidate they could recruit is Jesse the Body Ventura, the former Minnesota governor. Both great talkers who could give the President a run for his money.

Forum List

Back