Is Beto too weird to be President?

Well, they're saying he once put green feces in a bowl and told his wife it was avocado. He said he didn't remember, but it was something he might do.

He wrote an erotic poem about cows, and a strange fantasy story about running people over with a car.

He said his wife was taking care of his kids while he toured the country, then apologized for saying it.

I don't get it.

Who is this guy?
Define, "weird"

Weird?

Beto saying that "Climate Change" is his generations WWII. He's as stupid as you are.

LOL

Trump said Obama was born in Kenya. He even paid to send a team of investigators to Hawaii to prove it.

Well, they're saying he once put green feces in a bowl and told his wife it was avocado. He said he didn't remember, but it was something he might do.

He wrote an erotic poem about cows, and a strange fantasy story about running people over with a car.

He said his wife was taking care of his kids while he toured the country, then apologized for saying it.

I don't get it.

Who is this guy?
Define, "weird"

Weird?

Beto saying that "Climate Change" is his generations WWII. He's as stupid as you are.

LOL

Trump said Obama was born in Kenya. He even paid to send a team of investigators to Hawaii to prove it.

That's it? That's all you've got?

I don't get it.

Who is this guy?
Define, "weird"

Weird?

LOL

That's it? That's all you've got?

Oh? I need more? The current president, who now admits Obama was born in Hawaii, spent some 5 years insisting he wasn't.

:lmao:

I don't get it.

Who is this guy?
He's too much of a beta male faggot to be prez.

Hillary started the birther movement.
Nope, she didn't. It started here -->

FR CONTEST: "Pin the Middle Name on the Obama"

I was told today that Obama swore in on a Koran for his Senate seat. I do not believe he did. Can someone clarify this for me? I am under the impression only a Congressman has so far sworn in on a Koran.

Also that Obama’s mother gave birth to him overseas and then immediately flew into Hawaii and registered his birth as having taken place in Hawaii.

Again, any clarifications on this? Defintely disqualifies him for Prez. There must be some trace of an airticket. While small babies are not charged air fare they do have a ticket issued for them.

Long time ago but there may be some residual information somewhere. Good ammo (if available and true) BEST USED AFTER he becomes PREZ (if that occurs) and it’s too late for Dems - except accept the VP.

391 posted on 3/1/2008, 4:47:59 AM by FARS

Hillary weaponized birtherism mainstream.
LOLOL

I gave you a link showing the earliest known mention of birtherism....

.... you repeat your opinion.

You lose again because you're a loser.

He is too stupid to be President.

Beto O'Rourke: "You have a president who beyond any shadow of a doubt sought to collude with the Russian government...to undermine and influence our election...It is beyond a shadow of a doubt that Trump sought to obstruct justice"

6:40 PM - Mar 24, 2019

Fucking jackass.

Hillary weaponized birtherism mainstream.
LOLOL

I gave you a link showing the earliest known mention of birtherism....

.... you repeat your opinion.

You lose again because you're a loser.

It could have started at the Freep but the birther thing didnt catch on w/ traction globally until Hillary got behind the push

Hillary Clinton Campaign Manager Admits 2008 Birther Link
Aww, you poor thing, Doyle was mistaken and later admitted it. The email she was talking about was not about Obama being born in Kenya.

If that’s the best you have, you have nothing.

New Topics

Forum List

Back