Is Bernie Madoff dying?

please don't encourage it.

Why? A first grader can pwn her ass, she's so damned dumb. If she was my wife and left me like my wife has, she wouldn't have to worry about any communication from me. Conversing with my dog brings more intellectual satisfaction.:lol:

She is a lot smarter than you are.

Oh wow. I'm SO pwned. :cuckoo:

STFU you piece of shit. My dog's got the bulge on your stupid ass as well.

Why? A first grader can pwn her ass, she's so damned dumb. If she was my wife and left me like my wife has, she wouldn't have to worry about any communication from me. Conversing with my dog brings more intellectual satisfaction.:lol:

AW isn't that sweet. One fucking moron defending another one. Must be true love.

Dude, I should neg you for encouraging procreation between those two simps.:eusa_eh:

Who? Truthmatters? His wife? or the dog?

Just so long as you don't think it's you ....:eusa_whistle:

Is Bernie Madoff dying?

Poor guy. This might help:

s7_214135_imageset_01

Is Bernie Madoff dying?- Market Dispatches - MSN Money

The US Bureau of Prisons says no; the New York Post says yes.
Posted by Charley Blaine on Monday, August 24, 2009 2:27 PM
Today's big question -- or at least the question that has a lot of New York media buzzing: Is Bernard Madoff dying of cancer?

No, says the U.S. Bureau of Prisons, despite a New York Post report that Madoff is dying of pancreatic cancer.

His he trying to get freed from Prison on Compassionate Grounds? LMAO
he is trying to pull a Johnny Sacks!

Is Bernie Madoff dying?- Market Dispatches - MSN Money

The US Bureau of Prisons says no; the New York Post says yes.
Posted by Charley Blaine on Monday, August 24, 2009 2:27 PM
Today's big question -- or at least the question that has a lot of New York media buzzing: Is Bernard Madoff dying of cancer?

No, says the U.S. Bureau of Prisons, despite a New York Post report that Madoff is dying of pancreatic cancer.

His he trying to get freed from Prison on Compassionate Grounds? LMAO
he is trying to pull a Johnny Sacks!

How big is Madoff's wife? :lol:

Don't say that shit, you might get shot! Remember what happened to the last guy who said something about Jenny Sacks! or is it Sacs?

Don't say that shit, you might get shot! Remember what happened to the last guy who said something about Jenny Sacks! or is it Sacs?

Johnny Sac. short for Sacrimoni. and good point. he beat the tar out of him and peed on him. dude had no feeling on one side.

Johnny Sac. short for Sacrimoni. and good point. he beat the tar out of him and peed on him. dude had no feeling on one side.
I knew it was sacrimoni just didn't know how they spelled it!
Man, I really miss the Soprano's!
I love how Entourage the guy goating Drama keeps saying he wants to bang Tony Soprano's daughter.

I knew it was sacrimoni just didn't know how they spelled it!
Man, I really miss the Soprano's!
I love how Entourage the guy goating Drama keeps saying he wants to bang Tony Soprano's daughter.

yeah i heard she was on there but I don't get HBO anymore.

I just started getting it again, she is dating Turtle!
I was living with my parents for alittle while when Soprano's was on, my dad cancelled HBO two days before the series finale. I was so pissed!

I was living with my parents for alittle while when Soprano's was on, my dad cancelled HBO two days before the series finale. I was so pissed!

i have never seen entourage, actually. Jamie lynn was on conan or something and they said she was on entourage. I actually liked the final episode of sopranos. one of the few redeeming qualities of the season 6

i have never seen entourage, actually. Jamie lynn was on conan or something and they said she was on entourage. I actually liked the final episode of sopranos. one of the few redeeming qualities of the season 6
I saw it a few weeks later at my brother's but I was stlill peeved. I liked season 6 quite a bit but I was a died hard Soprano fan. I loved how they weren't scared to kill anyone off!

Forum List

Back