Is Bernie Madoff dying?

MalibuMan

Aug 27, 2008
Lebanon Ohio
Is Bernie Madoff dying?- Market Dispatches - MSN Money

The US Bureau of Prisons says no; the New York Post says yes.
Posted by Charley Blaine on Monday, August 24, 2009 2:27 PM
Today's big question -- or at least the question that has a lot of New York media buzzing: Is Bernard Madoff dying of cancer?

No, says the U.S. Bureau of Prisons, despite a New York Post report that Madoff is dying of pancreatic cancer.

His he trying to get freed from Prison on Compassionate Grounds? LMAO

Today's big question -- or at least the question that has a lot of New York media buzzing: Is Bernard Madoff dying of cancer?

No, says the U.S. Bureau of Prisons, despite a New York Post report that Madoff is dying of pancreatic cancer.

Who cares? He's a POS.

Just fucking brilliant. Any other pearls of wisdom you'd like to impart?

please don't encourage it.

Why? A first grader can pwn her ass, she's so damned dumb. If she was my wife and left me like my wife has, she wouldn't have to worry about any communication from me. Conversing with my dog brings more intellectual satisfaction.:lol:

She is a lot smarter than you are.

please don't encourage it.

Why? A first grader can pwn her ass, she's so damned dumb. If she was my wife and left me like my wife has, she wouldn't have to worry about any communication from me. Conversing with my dog brings more intellectual satisfaction.:lol:

She is a lot smarter than you are.

AW isn't that sweet. One fucking moron defending another one. Must be true love.

Will his life or death net back the money he bilked? If so, either way...

So what if he is? They can transfer him to a Federal Medical Center to serve out his time.

So what if he is? They can transfer him to a Federal Medical Center to serve out his time.
wasnt his sentence long enough to be considered a life term anyway?
if so, why prolong it
let the man die

Forum List

Back