Is Bernie 2016's Obama?

hortysir

In Memorial of 47
Apr 30, 2010
Port Charlotte, FL
In Late 2007, Obama Trailed Clinton By 26 Points. Bernie Sanders Is 2016's Barack Obama

Gawd.....I hope not
But it shows how little you can trust today's polls,
Dembulbs have all but crowned the Hilderbeast, at this point.
:cuckoo:

Gallup's 2007 national presidential polling strongly points to Clinton winning the 2008 Democratic nomination. Barring something unusual or otherwise unexpected, she is well positioned for the 2008 Democratic primaries.

Clinton has led the Democratic pack in every Gallup Poll conducted between November 2006 and October 2007. For most of this time, Clinton has led Obama by a double-digit margin.

Clinton's lead over Obama has expanded to nearly 30 points in Gallup's latest poll, conducted Oct. 12-14: 50% vs. 21%.

Between an expanding FBI investigation, Clinton's negative favorability ratings, and her longstanding ties to Donald Trump, Republicans would win the White House with a Clinton nomination.

Thus far, 14% of Democrats according to CBS News will not support Hillary Clinton. Furthermore, I explain in The Huffington Post and Salon that I'm one of these Democrats. Yes, I will risk four years of a Republican to ensure the Democratic Party doesn't shift dangerously to the right on foreign policy; electing a Democrat with neoconservative support and advisers, funded by prison lobbyists, and who once falsely claimed "I remember landing under sniper fire."

Every single motherfucker running for office is banging on the endless bullshit war drum. Except for old Bernie Sanders, making him the only choice for president.

Forum List

Back