CDZ Is being a polygamist a choice?

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
We have all been told that being gay is not a choice, but what about being a polygamist?

Well?

No. Mormons were born that way.

What kind of question is that? Men took on multiple wives in order to maintain the blood line. It was necessary for survival because newborn offspring would sometimes die. Homosexuality on the other hand does nothing to propagate the species.

We have all been told that being gay is not a choice, but what about being a polygamist?

Well?

A strong argument can be made based on genetic predisposition to multiple sex partners.

And once some one identifies as something, NO ONE can deny that, without being a bigot.

That was a joke. We all know that libs hold different rules for different people.

NOw if that polygamist in question is black or brown, then no one can deny that without being a bigot.

White, the libs will be all over him and/or hers, for being white and not conforming.

Well?
I have the disease which afflicts me to desire more than one woman at a time, and I have multiple person identities that all must be satiated with the female touch....

Polygamy is a choice since it the choice of multiple partners

I believe monogamy is societal pressure

Well......if there is any point to be salvaged from this thread, it might be that polygamy is SURELY protected activity under the Fictitious Right of [Constitutional] Privacy; the same arguments that support gay marriage - you can't control who people love - also support polygamy.

Which is obviously a choice in the part of all participants.

I think there is a natural tendency for men to want to spread their genes to as many partners as possible.

I also think societal pressures make people monogamous more than any desire for monogamy.

Well?

A strong argument can be made based on genetic predisposition to multiple sex partners.

And once some one identifies as something, NO ONE can deny that, without being a bigot.

That was a joke. We all know that libs hold different rules for different people.

NOw if that polygamist in question is black or brown, then no one can deny that without being a bigot.

White, the libs will be all over him and/or hers, for being white and not conforming.

I've always said that the only way for polygamy to be legalized is if the polygamists were gay.

I think there is a natural tendency for men to want to spread their genes to as many partners as possible.

I also think societal pressures make people monogamous more than any desire for monogamy.

Does that mean being gay is unnatural?

Well......if there is any point to be salvaged from this thread, it might be that polygamy is SURELY protected activity under the Fictitious Right of [Constitutional] Privacy; the same arguments that support gay marriage - you can't control who people love - also support polygamy.

Which is obviously a choice in the part of all participants.

But they can't marry. Why?

Are they being oppressed or is that just gays?

If I have one wife I am moral, but if I have two I am generous and if I have three wives it is big-of-me to be more generous..

Well?
I have the disease which afflicts me to desire more than one woman at a time, and I have multiple person identities that all must be satiated with the female touch....

Are you white or black/brown?
Depends the time of year, now I'm white, since it's winter..

Sorry, then you are just a bad man who wants to oppress women.

Well?

Are you white or black/brown?
Depends the time of year, now I'm white, since it's winter..

Sorry, then you are just a bad man who wants to oppress women.
Of course, is there any other kind?

Forum List

Back