Is Barry going to be Perot'd back into Office by Paul?...

Paul is tied for 1st in Iowa in a few new polls. I wouldn't be talking about 3rd party runs just yet. If people could get behind a fucking moron like Cain, they can get behind Paul.

LOL, it doesn't matter if the skinny wall street puppet Obama is president or the fat old citizen Cain is elected. They're both the same. OMG Ron Paul, run!

Paul is tied for 1st in Iowa in a few new polls. I wouldn't be talking about 3rd party runs just yet. If people could get behind a fucking moron like Cain, they can get behind Paul.

Anybody but obama. I promise if Paul gets the nomination (which he won't) I'll vote for him.

I know 3 people who voted for Obama who now want to vote for Ron Paul.

In the 2008 election Ron Paul ran in the general and was barely a speck on the radar screen.

I don't think that a 3rd party run from Paul will guarantee an Obama re-election.

In the 2008 election Ron Paul ran in the general and was barely a speck on the radar screen.

I don't think that a 3rd party run from Paul will guarantee an Obama re-election.

He Runs 3rd Party and he will be Damaging even if he gets only 2 to 3%...

And knowing the Media, they will Prop him as the Alternative for "True Conservatives"...

This is as Predictable as a Media Created Mormom Church Scandal if Mitt get's it.

:)

peace...

He Runs 3rd Party and he will be Damaging even if he gets only 2 to 3%...

And knowing the Media, they will Prop him as the Alternative for "True Conservatives"...

This is as Predictable as a Media Created Mormom Church Scandal if Mitt get's it.

peace...

He did it in 2008 and even if you took his votes and gave them to McCain, McCain still would have lost. lus, I'm telling you, he will pull just as many independants and democrats as he does republicans, but I still don't think he will run 3rd party.

Anybody but obama. I promise if Paul gets the nomination (which he won't) I'll vote for him.

I wish I could say that. I can't. Paul is as bad as obama for different reasons. Both of them would support Iran's nuclear ambitions. obama because he just hates us, Paul because he's a flat lunatic.

No, he said he would not run as an independent etc etc

I've been listening pretty closely, and I think he's considering it. Last time around he made direct statements like the above. This time he's been more guarded, saying things like "I have no intention of running as an independent..."

The kicker is that he announced, early in his campaign, that he would not be seeking re-election to his congressional seat. That gives him virtually no reason to remain associated with the Republican party if he isn't their nominee. If the nominee is someone like Romney or Perry, I'll be very disappointed if he doesn't run - even if it means four more years of Obama.

Last edited:
If I were Ron Paul I'd threaten the GOP with running 3rd party in order to leverage it into some fair treatment in this primary. But thankfully for the GOP, Ron Paul is a much more honorable person than I.

Paul has some of the best chances to beat Obama... Most can't see it because Paul is not a hack. Paul does something no other candidate does, he pulls an actual and meaningful % of Democrats, and Paul also owns the independent vote.

Before you tell me I’m full of shit, go up to your Democrat friends and ask them, “Would you Vote Paul or Obama if you had the real choice in 2012?” Watch as before your eyes Democrats suddenly convert to supporting one of the most conservative people Running for President. Then ask them Michele or Oabam, Cain or Obama... Santorum, Newt and so on....

Paul has some of the best chances to beat Obama... Most can't see it because Paul is not a hack. Paul does something no other candidate does, he pulls an actual and meaningful % of Democrats, and Paul also owns the independent vote.

Before you tell me I’m full of shit, go up to your Democrat friends and ask them, “Would you Vote Paul or Obama if you had the real choice in 2012?” Watch as before your eyes Democrats suddenly convert to supporting one of the most conservative people Running for President. Then ask them Michele or Oabam, Cain or Obama... Santorum, Newt and so on....

If he got the GOP Nomination, I'd Vote for him...

If Runs Third, he's Handing the Presidency back to Barry.

peace...

This is especially true of voters who thought Obama would undo the damage of the Bush administration. Instead, he's turned out to be just a different brand of neo-con.

That said, I still think you're wrong. The problem is, for every Democrat who might vote for Paul over Obama, there are at least as many Republicans who would vote for Obama over Paul. The reactions of many on this very board support that. In any case, it would shake things up - and that would be a goo thing.

LOL, it doesn't matter if the skinny wall street puppet Obama is president or the fat old citizen Cain is elected. They're both the same. OMG Ron Paul, run!

How's that?

Because there isn't a a dimes difference between their foreign policy aspirations. To maintain the current quality of life that their constituency is used to, all candidates, except Paul, believe that the United States should remain an expanding hegemonic empire exerting it political and military influence beyond the ME and into central Asia. Continuous, unending wars of eastern expansion are the key to continuing American prosperity and unchecked domination by our allies for the next 100 years. Yes, their social and fiscal policies will differ, but all candidates will continue to divide the masses with imbecilic, divisive and unimportant debates (in the greater scheme of things) like abortion, gay marriage, and OMG RICH PEOPLE, while ignoring the core problems that the real American faces on a daily basis such as: hunger, unemployment, high taxes, and even the gestapo run police state. Any carrot these idiots dangle in front of us like a tax cut, or some kind of fiscal reform will be useless because they won't go far enough to address the real problems.

If Runs Third, he's Handing the Presidency back to Barry.

I realize you think that's a bad thing. But if the Republican nominee is someone like Romney or Perry, I simply don't care. The change in office wouldn't represent any real change in the direction of the country. I don't think I'm alone in that assessment.

Forum List

Back