Is Barack Obama Gay?

The issue here is whether Obama is gay. Everyone is interested in that, left, right, black, white. The Larry Sinclair bit seemed pretty real to me, but then it seemed the media rode to Obama's rescue by totally covering it up.

Well when we were discussing how David Brooks had decided that Romney was Thurston Howell III and others had decided Obama was like Gilligan, I must admit, I picture Obama more as "Ginger" an egotistical air head.

He'd fit the role oh so well. :lol:

I couldn't care less. What If Mitt Romney's gay? I couldn't care less about that either.

Uh huh. Imagine the media screeching into action if they got a tip that he was.

only if he was gay AND was against gay rights...then they'd have a reason to.

Why do you guys always look for things to divide people? Seriously, I'd like to know....If there's nothing there, someone makes shit up and you guys run with it....

Hell, look at koshergirl's Homeland security thread....she has Obama staging a coup.....I assume that this coup will allegedly come about if Obama loses.

These 'Conservatives' are going into pre-emptive grief. They just saw the 2012 campaign go down in flames. Shot down by Romney shooting off his mouth three times in less than two weeks.

Last edited:
The issue here is whether Obama is gay. Everyone is interested in that, left, right, black, white. The Larry Sinclair bit seemed pretty real to me, but then it seemed the media rode to Obama's rescue by totally covering it up.

Even if he was, i wouldnt care. His policies are the problem. If he is you are just giving them another reason to distract the people with.

These 'Conservatives' are going into pre-emptive grief. They just saw the 2012 campaign go down in flames. Shot down by Romney shooting off his mouth three times in less than two weeks.

Yep, so we can expect the usual threads from the usual trolls on Guns, Gays and God; and, more attacks on Obama, his religion, his place of birth, and how he alone created the Great Recession months before taking the Oath of Office.

Forum List

Back