Is Barack Obama A Big Government Neocon? Yes or No?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
How is it harder to stop the Patriot Act now? If I recall correctly, Obama signed that bill digitally just so it would be reinstated, they didn't need to keep it. But they chose to, oh well.

I just don't see any Bush policies Obama hasn't continued. His supporters really have been duped. He's actually a Big Government Neocon. He's everything they supposedly hate. It's kind of sad in some ways.

Of course he is, and why the right doesn’t love Obama accordingly is proof all opposition is purely partisan.

You nailed it. And it goes both ways. Bush was a Big Government Progressive yet the Democrats claimed they just hated him so much. It's usually about that 'D' & 'R' thing. Nothing changes.

Why do you guys keep saying that when Obama has shrunk the government by a half million? A half million is a lot of people.

How is it harder to stop the Patriot Act now? If I recall correctly, Obama signed that bill digitally just so it would be reinstated, they didn't need to keep it. But they chose to, oh well.

How often do you hear about any body, that is body of government, organization, etc., GIVING UP or AWAY power? Honestly.

Again, where was this fervor from your types when my types were up in arms about Bush INSTITUTING this crap!?!?

I don't see any response on that issue. All I see is batching and moaning and complaining about Obama not giving away the powers that Bush brought into existence.

I take it you really and truly see and know the hypocrisy of your moans and groans.

How often do you hear about any body, that is body of government, organization, etc., GIVING UP or AWAY power? Honestly.

Again, where was this fervor from your types when my types were up in arms about Bush INSTITUTING this crap!?!?

I don't see any response on that issue. All I see is batching and moaning and complaining about Obama not giving away the powers that Bush brought into existence.

I take it you really and truly see and know the hypocrisy of your moans and groans.
Dude I don't think you get it, I was pissed off when Bush did what he did obviously, I was even more pissed when Obama did it though cuz he said he was changing this shit. I didn't vote for the guy but at least do what you said you were gonna do when elected, and that is change the system.

It's all just a misdirection magic trick. He railed against the Patriot Act and promised to get rid of it when he was pandering for votes. But as soon as him and the Democrats got the power,they only strengthened it. So many of his supporters have been duped. But i guess that is American Politics. It is what it is.

81% to 19%. It has tightened up a little but most do seem to agree with me on this.

Dude I don't think you get it, I was pissed off when Bush did what he did obviously, I was even more pissed when Obama did it though cuz he said he was changing this shit. I didn't vote for the guy but at least do what you said you were gonna do when elected, and that is change the system.

Listen to yourself dude.

Seriously...how possible do you think it is for a SINGLE INDIVIDUAL to change this corrupt system?

Hmmm....!?!??

Listen to yourself dude.

Seriously...how possible do you think it is for a SINGLE INDIVIDUAL to change this corrupt system?

Hmmm....!?!??

Well he could have at least tried. lol! He is the "Hope & Change" President isn't he? :confused:

Forum List

Back