Is Bad Vlad A Homo?

BullKurtz

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2013
RIGHT BEHIND YOU
All the macho posturing aside, could it be that Pooty is a closet BiTCH? :terror:
Once again he's back to poisoning his foes...that's woman violence, not manly. He HID from Chechen leader Ramzan Kadyrov, after that lunatic had whacked Boris Nemtsov. Pooty only came back into public view after pinning all kinds of awards on Kadyrov who thought he'd been double-crossed. And now his fairies are hacking our IRS...totally chickenshit, totally Putin.

00076q07-600x404.png

An outspoken opponent of Russian President Vladimir Putin was near death Friday from an apparent poisoning just three months after his close political ally was gunned down near the Kremlin, and supporters want him evacuated to Europe or Israel to determine what sickened him.

Vladimir Kara-Murza Jr., who has long been based in Washington, was in a hotel in Moscow when he suddenly lost consciousness May 26 and was hospitalized with what his wife called "symptoms of poisoning." The 33-year-old is a coordinator for Open Russia, a nongovernmental organization which on the previous day released a documentary film accusing close Putin crony and Chechen strongman Ramzan Kadyrov of human rights abuses including torture and murder.

Putin opponent near death in suspected poisoning Fox News

Liventinko said that Putin had him poisoned also. The name mad Vlad was a reference to Vladimir Zhirinovsky who is another popular leader in Russia. He is believed to be a homosexual and wrote a book called Final March to the South or Last March to the South - which is about a Russian led military invasion into Israel. Some believed that he would one day be the leader of Russia.

• Banned
Liventinko said that Putin had him poisoned also. The name mad Vlad was a reference to Vladimir Zhirinovsky who is another popular leader in Russia. He is believed to be a homosexual and wrote a book called Final March to the South or Last March to the South - which is about a Russian led military invasion into Israel. Some believed that he would one day be the leader of Russia.

He's clamped down hard on dissent but he best remember that Obozo won't be in power much longer and a much more muscular effort to have him deposed or assassinated is coming. The russians have gotten too sweet a taste of freedom to have this punk put them back in chains.

He's clamped down hard on dissent but he best remember that Obozo won't be in power much longer and a much more muscular effort to have him deposed or assassinated is coming. The russians have gotten too sweet a taste of freedom to have this punk put them back in chains.
I am not so sure, BullKurtz. I remember when Mememe was here and Stalingrad (Both Russians who despised America) and when I told them both about Vladimir Zhirinovsky they knew immediately who he was and revealed they were supporters of him. He may yet rise to power. It is possible.

• Banned
I am not so sure, BullKurtz. I remember when Mememe was here and Stalingrad (Both Russians who despised America) and when I told them both about Vladimir Zhirinovsky they knew immediately who he was and revealed they were supporters of him. He may yet rise to power. It is possible.

During the CCCP there were 80 languages spoken in the old soviet union. That's like herding cats for a dictator. The russians always had a chip on their shoulder about being treated as thugs and bullies; that's what Pooty appeals to. But in this age of social media, the average russian sees that stereotype is a thing of the past. Their hockey players are here, their models are some of the most beautiful women in the world, and most see the West as a place of opportunity they were making before Vlad took power. I believe they only need an American president who's willing to help them like we did before. And we will with a president who understands how things work instead of the airhead joke who's in our WH now.

Sure that the Russian Orthodox church play with little boys, and Putin worships at the same altar. Though pretty sure Putin isn't gay.
You know that the Russian Orthodox church is different from the Roman Catholic Church don't you?
The Catholic Church has mostly cleared its house. Can't say the same for an insular and secretive organization like the Russian Orthodox Church, which is closed to all criticism, on pain of assassination by Putin's thugs.

The overcompensating, he-man, macho types are always gay.

(Not that there's anything wrong with that.)

Sure that the Russian Orthodox church play with little boys, and Putin worships at the same altar. Though pretty sure Putin isn't gay.
You know that the Russian Orthodox church is different from the Roman Catholic Church don't you?
The Catholic Church has mostly cleared its house. Can't say the same for an insular and secretive organization like the Russian Orthodox Church, which is closed to all criticism, on pain of assassination by Putin's thugs.
Is that an admission that you cooked up child molestation?

It is to the Russian credit that when communism fell the first thing of Russian culture to be restored was the church.

Now the US is the Godless and soulless country we accused Russia of being.

I'm surprised Yeltsin hasn't clawed himself out of his grave to find and strangle the little prick, Putin. Yeltsin supposedly was found wandering around the National Mall naked and drunk one night during a visit....funny cat, only russian I ever liked.

Is that an admission that you cooked up child molestation?

It is to the Russian credit that when communism fell the first thing of Russian culture to be restored was the church.

Now the US is the Godless and soulless country we accused Russia of being.
Why? The Russian Orthodox Church gets little criticism as it is part and parcel of the Russian government, just as it was under Tzarist Russia. Though a few token prosecutions have taken off the veil: The Moscow Times - Breaking News Business Culture Multimedia from Russia

As for the history of the Russian Orthodox Church, it was a brutal and repressive tool of the Tzarist regime
that kept down the serfs and silenced voices for change and democracy in Russia.

Later, under the USSR, while it was persecuted, it still played a role in supporting the government to silence dissent.

Russian will only become a democratic and free county, when it cuts the ties between church, state, and security interests, which currently crush all dissent in Russia just like under the Tzar.

Paranoiac thread with paranoiac comments. Russian Orthodox church (which I also belong to) is still keeping old faithful rules unlikely other Christian churches, including even Catholic one. Gays considered to be sinners according to Russian Orthodox church, strange for you guys to hear, ha?
I wonder, when American propaganda will start presenting any proven facts behind its numerous lies about Russia and Putin?

All the macho posturing aside, could it be that Pooty is a closet BiTCH? :terror:
Once again he's back to poisoning his foes...that's woman violence, not manly. He HID from Chechen leader Ramzan Kadyrov, after that lunatic had whacked Boris Nemtsov. Pooty only came back into public view after pinning all kinds of awards on Kadyrov who thought he'd been double-crossed. And now his fairies are hacking our IRS...totally chickenshit, totally Putin.

00076q07-600x404.png

An outspoken opponent of Russian President Vladimir Putin was near death Friday from an apparent poisoning just three months after his close political ally was gunned down near the Kremlin, and supporters want him evacuated to Europe or Israel to determine what sickened him.

Vladimir Kara-Murza Jr., who has long been based in Washington, was in a hotel in Moscow when he suddenly lost consciousness May 26 and was hospitalized with what his wife called "symptoms of poisoning." The 33-year-old is a coordinator for Open Russia, a nongovernmental organization which on the previous day released a documentary film accusing close Putin crony and Chechen strongman Ramzan Kadyrov of human rights abuses including torture and murder.

Putin opponent near death in suspected poisoning Fox News

Wasn't it BullKurtz USMC aka Doodette aka military hero wannabe who posted a photoshopped pic of Obama in drag?

Looks to me like our own Bull is looking to change his look ...

Paranoiac thread with paranoiac comments. Russian Orthodox church (which I also belong to) is still keeping old faithful rules unlikely other Christian churches, including even Catholic one. Gays considered to be sinners according to Russian Orthodox church, strange for you guys to hear, ha?
I wonder, when American propaganda will start presenting any proven facts behind its numerous lies about Russia and Putin?

Your pedantry aside, nobody needs more proof that Putin in a piece of shit by invading Ukraine with troops without insignia and shooting down an airliner full of innocents. The only reason he stopped in Georgia was because Bush would have stopped him. He'd be in Kiev already if he believed Barry wouldn't back down if the Joint Chiefs walked into the Oval Office and told him to either stop it or they'd put him under house arrest.

New Topics

Forum List

Back