Is anyplace safe from DEMONS?

Are bootlegged live albums okay? If not, is there some way to bind the demon to my will? I would like to have a minor devil do my housework for me.

lol,,, there you go again.

Excuse me but I believe that you would need a minion to do your housework for you but then you would have to be a minor devil yourself. the more minions you collect the more you important you will seem.. The more advanced that you become in religion and the secrets of sorcery the more you will be afraid of jewelry, (especially gold crosses), garlic, nose rings, rock and roll, atheists, Mexicans, tattoos, and little children in costumes on Halloween. If you go all the way down and become a holy man in the hierarchy of hell you will see demonic activity everywhere because invisible demons will have found a nice home in your empty head for all of their friends to gather like the homeless gather in an abandoned building..

You're probably better off just doing the housework yourself.

So the devil uses the same business plan as Amway?

LOL,, well kinda sort of. Motivational sales tactics, tent revival, whats the difference? Its all about slight of hand and picking pockets and making people want what they do not need and most likely will never have. It seems that as soon as you cut off one head another one appears in another guise. when one devil is cast out it wanders around the desert regions until it finds a brain swept clean of intelligent thoughts and brings along seven devils more evil than themselves to use the person like a human farm animal in their captivity in the hopes of getting a percentage of their earnings, a raise and a large end of the year bonus, or presents from God if you are religious and tithe regularly, (as soon as you die, that is).

To some people Its all about the bottom line, whoever they screw, right? Don't forget to bring a friend!

Last edited:

In the old days only Catholics got possessed and needed exorcisms. Today because of the movies, who knows who might get possessed. Once the seed is planted. People are stupid so it's bound to work on someone who can talk in devil gibberish. Just catch it on a smart phone her walking up a wall backward. Or show me her head spin all the way around. Or have her ramble off my name, social security number and birth date and drivers licence number. Then I'll believe. Actually I'd shit my pants. But hell even David Blane can do that. LOL

Spiritual possessions existed in other cultures too---and there are cases of it occurring before christianity came into existence.

Also, depending on the culture and/or religion, spiritual possessions are not always deemed bad.
10885342_10152628784841872_2526021315186521811_n.jpg

Catholicism isn't Christianity, Tyrone. Catholicism is the avowed enemy of Christianity. The Jesuits main goal is destruction of all Protestant Christians ( real Christians).

But on the subject of Jesus Christ -who you are mocking in your avatar - and on the subject of is there anyplace that is safe from demons - for non believers such as yourself - you should consider this picture. Hell is truth seen too late. Click on picture to get a close up look.

AngelOfLight_31.jpg

"Catholicism isn't Christianity, Tyrone. Catholicism is the avowed enemy of Christianity. The Jesuits main goal is destruction of all Protestant Christians ( real Christians). "

:eek:

Are bootlegged live albums okay? If not, is there some way to bind the demon to my will? I would like to have a minor devil do my housework for me.

lol,,, there you go again.

Excuse me but I believe that you would need a minion to do your housework for you but then you would have to be a minor devil yourself. the more minions you collect the more you important you will seem.. The more advanced that you become in religion and the secrets of sorcery the more you will be afraid of jewelry, (especially gold crosses), garlic, nose rings, rock and roll, atheists, Mexicans, tattoos, and little children in costumes on Halloween. If you go all the way down and become a holy man in the hierarchy of hell you will see demonic activity everywhere because invisible demons will have found a nice home in your empty head for all of their friends to gather like the homeless gather in an abandoned building..

You're probably better off just doing the housework yourself.

So the devil uses the same business plan as Amway?

LOL,, well kinda sort of. Motivational sales tactics, tent revival, whats the difference? Its all about slight of hand and picking pockets and making people want what they do not need and most likely will never have. It seems that as soon as you cut off one head another one appears in another guise. when one devil is cast out it wanders around the desert regions until it finds a brain swept clean of intelligent thoughts and brings along seven devils more evil than themselves to use the person like a human farm animal in their captivity in the hopes of getting a percentage of their earnings, a raise and a large end of the year bonus, or presents from God if you are religious and tithe regularly, (as soon as you die, that is).

To some people Its all about the bottom line, whoever they screw, right? Don't forget to bring a friend!

Quick!!! Run put your head out the window. It's overheating again!!!

Pat Robertson is a profiteer, like all televangelists. In my opinion, that's not representative of Christianity. Just fish in a barrel for the Luddies and Sealys of the world to shoot at.

I actually think it was a fitting term in pre-medical times to say that a person had a demon. If you walk around California cities, you see a lot of crazy people talking to themselves and waving their arms at nothing. Today, we might use a different blanket term like "mentally ill".

Take alcoholism, for example. It's a condition. The person could be said to be possessed. More often than not, the cure is spiritual rather than medical. Alcoholics Anonymous is essentially a spiritual program. Church support programs probably cure many more alcoholics than doctors, I would guess.

In the old days only Catholics got possessed and needed exorcisms. Today because of the movies, who knows who might get possessed. Once the seed is planted. People are stupid so it's bound to work on someone who can talk in devil gibberish. Just catch it on a smart phone her walking up a wall backward. Or show me her head spin all the way around. Or have her ramble off my name, social security number and birth date and drivers licence number. Then I'll believe. Actually I'd shit my pants. But hell even David Blane can do that. LOL

Spiritual possessions existed in other cultures too---and there are cases of it occurring before christianity came into existence.

Also, depending on the culture and/or religion, spiritual possessions are not always deemed bad.

Catholicism isn't Christianity, Tyrone. Catholicism is the avowed enemy of Christianity. The Jesuits main goal is destruction of all Protestant Christians ( real Christians).

But on the subject of Jesus Christ -who you are mocking in your avatar - and on the subject of is there anyplace that is safe from demons - for non believers such as yourself - you should consider this picture. Hell is truth seen too late. Click on picture to get a close up look.

AngelOfLight_31.jpg

"Catholicism isn't Christianity, Tyrone. Catholicism is the avowed enemy of Christianity. The Jesuits main goal is destruction of all Protestant Christians ( real Christians). "

:eek:
All the same to me Christians and Catholics and all dogmatic religions ....no human dogma no human concept can come within light years of containing the truth the reality the OSOTU or Operating System of the Universe

I actually think it was a fitting term in pre-medical times to say that a person had a demon. If you walk around California cities, you see a lot of crazy people talking to themselves and waving their arms at nothing. Today, we might use a different blanket term like "mentally ill".

You are on the right track. Spirit was their term for consciousness. Someone with an unclean spirit was just a person with a filthy mind. A person possessed by one or many demons would be what we would call a victim of mind control, what they called sorcery.

A person liberated from demonic possession would be a person deprogrammed and freed from the captivity of a cult.

Last edited:

Modern day nincompoop, Sarah Palin actually had "witches" exorcised.

She believes in demons and angels as well and my bet is she believes every word of the crap Robertson spews.
I believe in demons and angels too.
Just not Uncle Pat.

A demon's purpose for possession is to bend a person's will.
A pair of used jeans doesn't have a will to control.

I do not listen to Pat Robertson but I know that there can be curses placed on jewelry, in Africa, various 3rd world nations - there are witch doctors who place curses on various items that tourists will buy - masks, statues, jewelry and a Christian should have no part of owning any of it. The bible does mention clothing that is defiled from sin. I would consider that a confirmation that there could be curses put on pretty much anything. In Hollywood they put curses on the master copy of rock and roll music, rap music and everyone who buys a cd of that music and brings it into their home - gets a free gift - a demon. That is why people should not listen to rock music / rap / heavy metal / not even Christian rock. Anything of that nature should be destroyed - burned. Get it out of your house.

If you are a Christian and ask the LORD if there is anything in your home that should be removed and destroyed - he will be faithful to point it out to you. Just be willing to get rid of anything he asks you to get rid of - be sensitive to the Holy Spirit. He will show you.
God told me you are possessed with demonic stupidity.

The temples of the Lord.

I think the better question is why do you feel the need to mock the elderly?

Modern day nincompoop, Sarah Palin actually had "witches" exorcised.

She believes in demons and angels as well and my bet is she believes every word of the crap Robertson spews.
I believe in demons and angels too.
Just not Uncle Pat.

A demon's purpose for possession is to bend a person's will.
A pair of used jeans doesn't have a will to control.

I do not listen to Pat Robertson but I know that there can be curses placed on jewelry, in Africa, various 3rd world nations - there are witch doctors who place curses on various items that tourists will buy - masks, statues, jewelry and a Christian should have no part of owning any of it. The bible does mention clothing that is defiled from sin. I would consider that a confirmation that there could be curses put on pretty much anything. In Hollywood they put curses on the master copy of rock and roll music, rap music and everyone who buys a cd of that music and brings it into their home - gets a free gift - a demon. That is why people should not listen to rock music / rap / heavy metal / not even Christian rock. Anything of that nature should be destroyed - burned. Get it out of your house.

If you are a Christian and ask the LORD if there is anything in your home that should be removed and destroyed - he will be faithful to point it out to you. Just be willing to get rid of anything he asks you to get rid of - be sensitive to the Holy Spirit. He will show you.
God told me you are possessed with demonic stupidity.

if God told you that, then I highly recommend repenting. After all He also said to all that we need to remove the beam from our own eye before the mote in our neighbors

Forum List

Back