Is anyone truly scared that kerry could win?

Is anyone truly scared that kerry could win?

• terrified kerry will win

Votes: 4 12.9%
  • not worried at all

Votes: 19 61.3%
  • undecided yet

Votes: 8 25.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I don't think he has a chance, and I typically don't worry.

I plan. :D

Originally posted by DKSuddeth
I don't think he really has a chance, unless the iraq war worsens that is.

When the photos of Bush prancing around the Oval Office in his thong come out, that may hurt HIS chances....;)

I think he'll win. Maybe not by a landslide, but he'll win.

IMO, if we voted the Prez out right now, it would be an open invitation to the terrorists to blow up some more stuff or knock down some more buildings here, because if kerry wins, it's back to the old appeasement policy for terrorists. They're hoping he wins.

There's a lot of time between now and November 7th. While I'm pretty confident that Bush will show himself to be the better candidate, one never knows.

I think whether Bush wins or loses depends on how the war in Iraq is going. I see the economy issue more as a tie because for 3 years the economy has suffered, but now its pretty good.

Originally posted by Palestinian Jew
I think whether Bush wins or loses depends on how the war in Iraq is going. I see the economy issue more as a tie because for 3 years the economy has suffered, but now its pretty good.

200,000 new jobs this month I think.
Mine was one of them, after being out of work for 3 months.

Originally posted by nycflasher
200,000 new jobs this month I think.
Mine was one of them, after being out of work for 3 months.

Flashing can draw unemployment?

Originally posted by NewGuy
Flashing can draw unemployment?

He-he, yeah I work "under the table". lmao

Actually the name came from my days as a Macromedia Flash programmer.

link

Originally posted by DKSuddeth
I don't think he really has a chance, unless the iraq war worsens that is.

I can't help but be worried.

This abuse stuff may hurt him.

The economy must also stay strong.

I am praying for Bush's re-election.

I think Bush has a good chance,but I still worry. I'm still trying to figure out why Clinton was voted in over Dole:rolleyes: :mad:

I think people probably feel safer with Bush becuase he has been here from day 1 in the war on terror-when the big war started.I don't think people are blaming Bush for the Iraq prisoner thing. The economy is looking good, and that is a big issue for a lot of people. I think he probably will win,but let's just say,I'm afraid to get cocky!:p:

Well with the stock market dropping like it's tied to a rock, more and more prison abuse photos coming out, and the war Iraq going nowhere I'd say President Bush has plenty to worry about.

acludem

what an oddly phrased question...Are you asking if we think kerry will win, or if we think he will win and if so does that scare us?

I'm not scared that kerry will win. I am scared that bush will. Not because of what bush will do if he had another 4 (maybe a little concerned, but not scared), but for what electing bush would say about the kind of treatment the american populace is willing to take from the gov't.

Originally posted by Aquarian
what an oddly phrased question...Are you asking if we think kerry will win, or if we think he will win and if so does that scare us?

I'm not scared that kerry will win. I am scared that bush will. Not because of what bush will do if he had another 4 (maybe a little concerned, but not scared), but for what electing bush would say about the kind of treatment the american populace is willing to take from the gov't.

Yes i hate when they give me tax breaks, attack those that attacked us and tell us the truth.

No matter how much you hate Bush, he's still the lesser of the two evils in this election. If it was just about any other Dem. candidate, I beleive I wouldn't be scared the Dem. would win, I would hate to lose Bush, but I wouldn't be scared. With John Kerry, I lose sleep many nights because I'm frightened beyond belief! He stands for everything and nothing. At least with Bush, you know where he stands, whether you agree with him or not.

Originally posted by Hannitized
At least with Bush, you know where he stands, whether you agree with him or not.

Just for the record, when the man claims muslims and Christians worship the same God and he LEADS the war against terrorism, you do NOT know where he stands.

Forum List

Back