Is Anyone Serious about Unemployment and Underemployment?

Yeah after you get home and tired from working all day

yes, it is so tough when you are tired from working all day!! Does the idiot liberal ever wonder why Navy Seals workout in the surf for four days straight without any sleep to qualify?

But while you are working at the crappy job, others will be applying to the better jobs online.

Do you understand now Mongo?

100% stupid and liberal of course. You can apply before after and during work and you can have others apply for you too online.

See why we say the liberal willl be slow?

Then you have to take off for interview and the job is new

so??????

How the fuck can you take off and you just started the job?

yes, it is so tough when you are tired from working all day!! Does the idiot liberal ever wonder why Navy Seals workout in the surf for four days straight without any sleep to qualify?

But while you are working at the crappy job, others will be applying to the better jobs online.

100% stupid and liberal of course. You can apply before after and during work and you can have others apply for you too online.

so??????

dear most people who get new jobs are not unemployed. So, they look for the new job while still working the old job. Grow up!!

so??????

dear most people who get new jobs are not unemployed. So, they look for the new job while still working the old job. Grow up!!

you can't take off when you just start a new job to go on a interview you stupid mutherfucker

so??????

you can't take off when you just start a new job to go on a interview you stupid mutherfucker

dear most people who get new jobs are not unemployed. So, they look for the new job while still working the old job.

Do you have the IQ to understand?

so??????

dear most people who get new jobs are not unemployed. So, they look for the new job while still working the old job.

I'm talking about someone who was unemployed and took any job to survive

so what?? he has days off, before and after work, lunch, doctors, sick days, vacation days, dentist appts etc etc . Grow up, no excuses you idiot liberal. Do you want to put him on "looking for a job" welfare???

See why we are positive that a liberal will be ignorant? What other excuse is possible?

so what?? he has days off, before and after work, lunch, doctors, sick days, vacation days, dentist appts etc etc . Grow up, no excuses you idiot liberal. Do you want to put him on "looking for a job" welfare???

See why we are positive that a liberal will be ignorant? What other excuse is possible?

How do you have days off in the first 90 days? Log Out

too stupid most of us don't work 7 day weeks!!! Slow????

Cancel Your internet service because you don't get it

I get it; you're a liberal idiot who wants to put people on "looking for a job " welfare.

I get it; you're a liberal idiot who wants to put people on "looking for a job " welfare.

I want people to gain some confidence and stop applying to crappy jobs

but dear you said they can't apply because they are too busy on their current jobs???

but dear you said they can't apply because they are too busy on their current jobs???

I'm talking about if someone is unemployed applying to a low paying shitty job

I'm talking about if someone is unemployed applying to a low paying shitty job

too stupid. We could have 20 million new jobs tomorrow just by booting 20 million illegals!! Liberals won't do it but still get the votes of unemployed Americans and immigrants.

Its the best scam ever!!

Forum List

Back