Is anyone impressed by the "internet tough guy" routine?

Tax exempt Media Matters is pretty busy these days. Not only are they writing the scripts for left wing "news" networks but they are also creating an enemies list for the president to use in his campaign and keeping track of every single cherry picked statement by conservatives or even moderate conservative. You know they would be focused on Buchanan after he was fired by MSNBC.

Fail.

Is anyone impressed by the "internet tough guy" routine?
:clap2: In case you wonder why your thread with such a title was moved, it's because the mods like the media WANT conflicts and controversy. it's what keeps these boards happening

UinREALlif.jpg

The mods here are among the best I've come across. This thread is not political so it made sense to move it out of the political forum.

It don't matter.

I always see the internet bully as a real life Casper Milquetoast who sits feverishly in his combination toilet seat/computer chair day and night trying to boost his severely damaged ego through the miracle of 'no accountability' internet threats and high bombast ranting where no one can actually knock him on his ass when he gets out of line. A sad little person who is actually afraid of his own shadow.:eusa_angel:

I always see the internet bully as a real life Casper Milquetoast who sits feverishly in his combination toilet seat/computer chair day and night trying to boost his severely damaged ego through the miracle of 'no accountability' internet threats and high bombast ranting where no one can actually knock him on his ass when he gets out of line. A sad little person who is actually afraid of his own shadow.:eusa_angel:

Hey!
That's me!
Have we met?

Forum List

Back