Is anyone hearing any rumors on Independents for 2020?

Bernie is an independent.
not my problem other than rejecting what he has to offer,,,
You said independents are better. I just showed some are worse.
I dont think I ever said that,,,
Yes, you did.
NOOO I dont think I did,,,

I will look back over my post,,,
No biggie. Just an understanding.

It's getting less and less likely that I'll be able to vote for a Democratic presidential ticket in 2020, since the party has clearly and completely lost its fucking mind.

If Schultz runs, great. But he may not.

Is anyone hearing any other names?
there is always the constitution party,,,

The Constitutional party?

That sound pretty regressive to me.
at this point I can see how you would think that,,,

not my problem other than rejecting what he has to offer,,,
Yes, you did.

jusst looked and found nothing,,,

Yes, you did.

compared to the dems and repubes record it is outstanding because they have never lied cheated and stolen from the american people

Yes, you did.

compared to the dems and repubes record it is outstanding because they have never lied cheated and stolen from the american people
I was talking about the constitution party,,and truthfully the independents are nothing like the dems and repubes,,,not yet at least,,,but bernies trying,,,

Yes, you did.

I was talking about the constitution party,,and truthfully the independents are nothing like the dems and repubes,,,not yet at least,,,but bernies trying,,,
The what party? I’m talking about people who accomplish things.

The what party? I’m talking about people who accomplish things.
thats a limited field,,,good luck with that

It's getting less and less likely that I'll be able to vote for a Democratic presidential ticket in 2020, since the party has clearly and completely lost its fucking mind.

The only potential opponent to Trump who has a brain is Andrew Yang....But he's running as a democrat.

The only potential opponent to Trump who has a brain is Andrew Yang....But he's running as a democrat.
This 43-year-old running for president in 2020 wants to give everyone $1,000 a month in free cash

It’ll be a bidding race on how much all the commies promise to hand out free shit.

Tulsi Gabbards is essentially an independent. As such, the D party and the MSM will shit on her. Can't have a POTUS demanding peace.

This 43-year-old running for president in 2020 wants to give everyone $1,000 a month in free cash

It’ll be a bidding race on how much all the commies promise to hand out free shit.
I didn't say he was anywhere near perfect, just that he isn't a completely narcissistic crackpot.

It's rumored that INDEPENDENT Bernie Sanders is running for President.

TRUMP

Just took another (longer) look around the internet. No one.

With the distance between the two parties increasing by the minute, I'd really think there would be some big names getting in.

This is not a good sign. This two-whacked-out-party system could be impenetrable.

With the distance between the two parties increasing by the minute, I'd really think there would be some big names getting in.

This is not a good sign. This two-whacked-out-party system could be impenetrable.

Once AGAIN --- how do you expect anybody to make a splash in a system owned and operated by the Duopoly?

Hm?

They'd have to literally buy their way into it, i.e. compete with all the cash in the coffers of both the DNC and RNC, including buying their own media outlets, lots of 'em. Even Rump for all his bluster about how supposedly rich he is, didn't take that route. He picked a Duopoly horse and rode it. And he too solicited donations to do that.

So you'd need somebody way richer than that. And that's not bloody likely to equate to somebody who's either (a) capable of relating to the common people or (b) not somebody who got that rich via some specialty business venture which is in no way a prep for taking a gig with the opposite interests (witness the present clusterfuck).

I just don't see how your query as you've put it is in any way realistic.

Ross Perot tried to be that guy in 1992. He got just under 19% of the national vote, yet carried exactly zero in the Electoral College --- which is one of the prime instruments by which the Duopoly protects itself from any independent threat. He tried to do it again four years later and the Duopoly machine made sure he was no more than a whimper.

Finally, your pity party about "no one" seems to not understand that this is not even an election year. Nevertheless, a quick-Wiki renders a list of candies already vying for the nominations of the American Solidarity Party and the Green Party, or, if you want to stay strictly on "independent means no party at all" definition, there are two more listed there who have already declared independent of any party. This cannot be defined as "no one". Search took about half a second to find that much -- a year and a half out.

Last person to attain the Presidency without a party was Andrew Jackson,.and he was riding the coattails of his military history in a weak field when the two existing parties were in the process of collapsing. And that was a different time, 191 years ago, and once he got in there he and his protegé van Buren thought it expedient to form his supporters INTO a party. Like it or not -- and we don't --- the system is rigged by a Duopoly that runs everything. The sooner we all realize that, the sooner it can be dismantled.

Last edited:

Once AGAIN --- how do you expect anybody to make a splash in a system owned and operated by the Duopoly?

Hm?

They'd have to literally buy their way into it, i.e. compete with all the cash in the coffers of both the DNC and RNC, including buying their own media outlets, lots of 'em. Even Rump for all his bluster about how supposedly rich he is, didn't take that route. He picked a Duopoly horse and rode it. And he too solicited donations to do that.

So you'd need somebody richer than that. And that's not bloody likely to equate to somebody who's either (a) capable of relating to the common people or (b) not somebody who got that rich via some specialty business venture which is in no way a prep for taking a gig with the opposite interests (witness the present clusterfuck).

Finally, your pity party about "no one" seems to not understand that this is not even an election year.
You have posted several times on this thread without answering the question it poses.

If you don't have any ideas, great. Otherwise your opinions are of no value to me.

Thanks.

Hm?

So you'd need somebody way richer than that. And that's not bloody likely to equate to somebody who's either (a) capable of relating to the common people or (b) not somebody who got that rich via some specialty business venture which is in no way a prep for taking a gig with the opposite interests (witness the present clusterfuck).

Ross Perot tried to be that guy in 1992. He got just under 19% of the national vote, yet carried exactly zero in the Electoral College --- which is one of the prime instruments by which the Duopoly protects itself from any independent threat. He tried to do it again four years later and the Duopoly machine made sure he was no more than a whimper.

Finally, your pity party about "no one" seems to not understand that this is not even an election year. Nevertheless, a quick-Wikirenders a list of candies already vying for the nominations of the American Solidarity Party and the Green Party, or, if you want to stay strictly on "independent means no party at all" definition, there are two more listed there who have already declared independent of any party. This cannot be defined as "no one". Search took about half a second to find that much -- a year and a half out.

Last person to attain the Presidency without a party was Andrew Jackson,.and he was riding the coattails of his military history in a weak field when the two existing parties were in the process of collapsing. And that was a different time, 191 years ago, and once he got in there he and his protegé van Buren thought it expedient to form his supporters INTO a party. Like it or not -- and we don't --- the system is rigged by a Duopoly that runs everything. The sooner we all realize that, the sooner it can be dismantled.
You have posted several times on this thread without answering the question it poses.

If you don't have any ideas, great. Otherwise your opinions are of no value to me.

Thanks.

The post you just quoted is overflowing with ideas and observations, NONE of which you seem capable of addressing or even taking the time to read.

What's really going on here is you just can't stand the thought of anyone suggesting your premise was flawed to begin with, so you go and hide behind "your opinions are of no value". This is a discussion board, not a drive-by field.

Think maybe you need to get over yourself. What you want here is a monologue.

Forum List

Back