Is anyone else having weird stuff happening to posts?

OldLady

Diamond Member
Nov 16, 2015
When I respond to a post, it is quoting the last message in text, but not the usual three last posts you can draw down to read. And sometimes they're not in order. One of my posts I can't even see, but I read it in a reply to it.

No, try logging out and refresh your page...log back in again.

Agree -- that sounds like it's cobwebs in your browser. Not happening here.

I don't begin to understand how it works but you might have to clean up the browser. I dunno about logging out, I've never done that.

I don't begin to understand how it works but you might have to clean up the browser. I dunno about logging out, I've never done that.

Cleaning the Cache helps..but save your pass words before. Its a pain in the ass but works..bellow is a link for how to clear on Chrome. Just google your browser.

Delete your cache, history, and other browser data - Chrome Help

I just tried it. We'll see how it goes. Unplugged it even.

Cleaning the Cache helps..but save your pass words before. Its a pain in the ass but works..bellow is a link for how to clear on Chrome. Just google your browser.

I have my browser set not to save and clear every time I exit. I have very little issues with this board except with my mental status on certain days...

I keep hearing that, and getting advised to at various points. Personally I'd rather be boiled in used motor oil in a vat of crocodiles than clear my cache and have to reconstruct all that. Just ain't worf it..

When I respond to a post, it is quoting the last message in text, but not the usual three last posts you can draw down to read. And sometimes they're not in order. One of my posts I can't even see, but I read it in a reply to it.

19269924.jpg

I keep hearing that, and getting advised to at various points. Personally I'd rather be boiled in used motor oil in a vat of crocodiles than clear my cache and have to reconstruct all that. Just ain't worf it..

I just cleared mine and it has a option to uncheck passwords...Not bad at all.

REally. In Chrome?

'Bout time.

I can't even find where Firefox has a cache clear at all, let alone whether it has an uncheck... :wtf:

REally. In Chrome?

'Bout time.

I can't even find where Firefox has a cache clear at all, let alone whether it has an uncheck... :wtf:

How to clear the Firefox cache | Firefox Help

REally. In Chrome?

'Bout time.

How to clear the Firefox cache | Firefox Help

Thanks --- I actually did come across that, even though "Network" is pretty counterintuitive, but it has no password uncheck option anyway. I think they should call the operation "throw baby out with bathwater".

I clear my browsing history now and then just to keep from seeing those ads from sites that I recently visited. They usually show up in the top bar and in the signature of the second post in a thread.

I've been thinking about getting another laptop and using it only for USMB.

Yes seems to be some glitches.

Forum List

Back