Is anyone else having issues with USMB & Firefox?

Soggy in NOLA

Diamond Member
Jul 31, 2009
For the last week or so FF & USMB have been utterly unusable. Only Chrome, Edge or Safari seem to work.

Just hangs.... poor performance.... literally unusable. Get a lot of script debugging issues. Could be my Mozilla is screwed up.

USMB can certainly grind away for a long time on FF, especially chasing down alerts.

Funny though.... I have Edge issues even with Microsoft sites. I'm a Microsoft Partner, and one of my support sites works with only Chrome or IE.

:lmao:

Just hangs.... poor performance.... literally unusable. Get a lot of script debugging issues. Could be my Mozilla is screwed up.

No problems with it here .You might want to nuke your Firefox profile from orbit. I do that about once a year.

Enter "about:support" in the URL field (no spaces)

Hit the "Refresh Firefox" button.

That nukes all addons, but keeps bookmarks and passwords intact, and resets everthing to the default initial state.

Go to Options...

... then add-ons...

... type NoScript in the search box...

... then install it.

That should take care of yer script errors...

... which are probably causing FF to hang.

Oops! Looks like you pissed of a mod! They zap your account and reduce it to dial-up speeds. Same thing happened to me. One of the mods didn't like that I allegedly flamed someone without providing any content relevant to the topic. So I went back and flamed the person again, and this time included content. Apparently that wasn't good enough, which really shows that Moddy McModderson has ulterior motives. All of a sudden, presto bam! You're banished back to stone age connections!

Forum List

Back