Is anyone else glad that Kerry is history?

T

TheEnemyWithin

I mean, besides the fact that he didn't win the presidency, but simply that he's not on the headlines anymore? I mean, I no longer listen to Tony Snow's show because all the man would talk about for 5 months before the election was John F. Kerry this and John F. Kerry that. Uuuggh. Snow kept doing shows for several weeks about why Kerry lost. Sure he lost, but just put it to rest for the love of Pete! I'm just glad that when I turn on talk radio I never have to hear his name anymore. Anyone else follow me?

TheEnemyWithin said:
I mean, besides the fact that he didn't win the presidency, but simply that he's not on the headlines anymore? I mean, I no longer listen to Tony Snow's show because all the man would talk about for 5 months before the election was John F. Kerry this and John F. Kerry that. Uuuggh. Snow kept doing shows for several weeks about why Kerry lost. Sure he lost, but just put it to rest for the love of Pete! I'm just glad that when I turn on talk radio I never have to hear his name anymore. Anyone else follow me?

I like your "the other two states" label..

Unfortunately, those votes came from the Iraqi insurgents and Al Queda members.

Kerry will still be the talk in Washington for years to come because he can run again.

He may actually be considering running again........Will be a horse race primary between him and Hillary.......won't that be fun!!

TheEnemyWithin said:

Wish it was that simple. John Kerry has been all over the news...i mean the real news atleast since he has been badmouthing America to Syria and Egypt on his "I Hate America Tour" of the Middle East. Its rather annoying.

Besides failure in the Democrat party only makes you more popular. Look at Carter, he is arguably the worst President of the United States ever, was directly responsible for the current situation in Iran and North Korea, and indirectly responsible for the rise of Saddam in Iraq and is he seen as the bad leader he was by the left? Heck no they gave him the nobel peace prize. You see for some reason failure for Democrats is a resume enhancer.

So John Kerry may not be getting news right now, but he deffinately isnt out of the picture.

hylandrdet said:
I like your "the other two states" label..

Unfortunately, those votes came from the Iraqi insurgents and Al Queda members.

Kerry will still be the talk in Washington for years to come because he can run again.

Gods I hope not. The guy couldn't win against Bush and you think he should run again?! :wtf:

Well, if your goal is to keep Democrats out of the office then I guess I should support your idea of Kerry as a good Candidate.

After the election, during which every Democratic leader claimed everything about Kerry short of "He is the second coming of Jesus!", all the T'd of Dems came out and lambasted him for "running a poor campaign" and saying how he was doing a poor job "communicating his ideas" (Translation: he was doing a poor job fooling people. Because no one can actually be conservative...right? We just need to be as good as the Republicans at fooling people). After all that there is no way he will run again.

Actually, I miss the ludicrous appearances by Theresa "Sugar-momma" Heinz.

Her understated nuances were absolutely funny to me. My favorite was her looking like an absolute lunatic while trying to catch the confetti dropping after one of Kerry’s campaign speeches. At first, she was getting excited, and then she became angry because she couldn’t catch any confetti. The camera caught her in the corner of the frame but after a minute it quickly zoomed in on Kerry.

I think she's a few sandwiches short of a picnic.

Forum List

Back