Is Anyone Else Getting Tired Of The Queer Agenda???

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have a tiny faction of genetic freaks that are attracted to those of the same gender....it's minute but yet this country seems to be obsessed with these freaks of nature and view them as some protected class. Do your thing in the privacy of your own abode....if you are a queer male that wants to suck dick? Knock yourself out but I don't need to know that you are "Queer, Loud And Proud" while waving your rainbow colored flag. Keep your business "YOUR business" and stop insisting that your flaunting of your queerness is some kind of God given right that everyone must embrace lest they be labeled. At one time I supported queers being able to enter into a civil agreement where they could share in the fruits (pun intended) of their joint labor....but I have seen how militant these fags have become and how they are pushing queerness in public schools using GLSEN that I no longer have any support left for these freaks.......anyone else feel the same way? I think it's time for a "pushback"......

And there it is! ^ Homophobe wants to make September Kill a Queer Month. Sad :(
The only person saying that is you, faggot. I.E. That is slander.

Ah yes faggots. A true story I told on here once about 6 months ago got me all sorts of sh#t from the local site faggots. They LOVE throwing it up and me and I could give a sh#t less that they do.
So without anymore delay here is my true life faggot story....

I Spit On A Homo Today

Yeah I did in real life. I was going to the bank to do my account shift on some money and three homo's had a table set up outside the bank. As I was walking by the table one homo put his hand on my shoulder and I brushed it off and said "Piss off faggot".

Well that pissed him/it off I guess and he put two fingers in my chest so I spit on him. {Remember I DO carry a weapon} So I go into the bank where the manager is laughing his ass off because he saw what happened. {I'm kind of KNOWN for not liking faggots/muslims and democrats}

Anyway I finish my bank stuff and walk out and there is a cop waiting. He asked what happened and I tell him. The cop asked the fag "Did you touch him BEFORE he spit?" And the homo said yes. Well the cop told me I could go and the homo blew up waving his little homo arms and screaming.

The cop TRIED to explain to the homo you CAN"T just walk up and touch some body and when you do and they tell you to piss off you need to quit. Well the homo went into full fag drama mode picking stuff up off the table and throwing. {some kind of petition} cursing and calling the cop names.

So the cop arrests and cuffs the guy/it and the homo turns to me and yells "I hope your happy mother F#cker. My reply? " Hell, you may have made my month!"

Fury

I had my charges dismissed (self defense) Monday for ramming the end of my broomstick into the adam's apple of some giant 6'4'' commie demanding I wear a mask while sweeping the sidewalk in front of my house

" I had my charges dismissed (self defense) Monday for ramming the end of my broomstick into the adam's apple of some giant 6'4'' commie demanding I wear a mask while sweeping the sidewalk in front of my house "

1. obviously you lie

2.. the fact that you fantasize about killing people makes you a disgusting piece of shit

3. sure are a lot of conservative human garbage who fantasize about murdering people.....

In the privacy of their own sanctuary I do not care how anyone gets their freak on. Public display of your sexual preference is not necessary in my opinion. Parades, flags and PDA is way out of line for one's sexual leanings.
What is the need for the attention grabbing behavior?

Because they're here and they're queer and everyone has to acknowledge that. They run around seeking attention and then they are like "what are you looking at, hater?" Mental misfits

And RWnuts don't? lol, where have you been? Gays just want equal rights. Stop treating them like 2nd class citizens and you won't have to hear any complaints about that.

Take gays in the military for example. You don't hear anyone ranting about that one way or another anymore. Once the issue was settled, that is.
No..they want special rights.

To say the truth will get you kick out and attacked by the libs-------gays were not let in before because one of the characteristics of gay is quick to betray the other troops and being mentally unstable...CHELSEA MANNING and the last flaming gay cavalry that killed himself at fort hood last months are prime examples. Sorry it is true. Don't get me wrong, there have long been gays in the military that were useful especially in naval medicine but in other positions they tend to be gawd awful. Gay troops historically speaking have also been quick to turn on their fellow soldiers and divulge evidence. Something about the brain wiring...hence why the Russians were actually pushing communism and perverted sex as recruitment and loyalty tests in 1950-70's and beyond for american communists see Jim JOnes and Charlie Manson cults and sexual tests and control methods.

I've been warning people for more than a decade now...the left is working overtime to get pedophilia "normalized" so it is accepted.
You didn't read anything beyond the headline, did you douchebag?

Under current law, a judge can decide whether to place a man who has vaginal intercourse with an underage teenage girl on the sex offender registry based on the facts of the case. But if anal or oral sex, or vaginal penetration with anything other than a penis is involved, the adult must register as a sex offender — a relic of a penal code that criminalized those acts until 1975, even between consenting adults.​
The California Supreme Court upheld the legal difference in 2015, arguing that because vaginal intercourse can lead to pregnancy, forcing a father to register as a sex offender would subject him to social stigmatization that could make it difficult to find a job and support his child.​
So they changed the law so that it is the SAME for gays and straights. You just hate it when your special rights get taken away, don't you?

Why are we dedicating this thread to the entire male population of the Democratic Party

We have a tiny faction of genetic freaks that are attracted to those of the same gender....it's minute but yet this country seems to be obsessed with these freaks of nature and view them as some protected class. Do your thing in the privacy of your own abode....if you are a queer male that wants to suck dick? Knock yourself out but I don't need to know that you are "Queer, Loud And Proud" while waving your rainbow colored flag. Keep your business "YOUR business" and stop insisting that your flaunting of your queerness is some kind of God given right that everyone must embrace lest they be labeled. At one time I supported queers being able to enter into a civil agreement where they could share in the fruits (pun intended) of their joint labor....but I have seen how militant these fags have become and how they are pushing queerness in public schools using GLSEN that I no longer have any support left for these freaks.......anyone else feel the same way? I think it's time for a "pushback"......
Therefore when you see the abomination of desolation which was spoken of through Daniel the prophet, standing in the holy place (let the reader understand),—Matthew 24:15

When the church blesses homosexuality in the Holy place, we will know we are truly in the end times and the pieces are now in place.

We see certain denominations already allowing it, but it will truly be the fulfillment of Daniel's prophecy when we see it.....in the Holy place.

I will just put it that way.

Do not bump very old threads with Titles/OPs that do not conform to new standards.. Too many BLATANT personal attacks in here from the RECENT posts.. Closing..

Already several threads on the proposed Cali sex with minors crap...

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Topics

Forum List

Back