Is anyone else as disgusted as I am?

lieberalism

Apr 20, 2007
Hitlerly KKKlintoon is pretty much going to win the democraptic primaries. Rudy POOlianni is going to get the republican nomination. This country is totally screwed either way.

Hitlerly KKKlintoon is pretty much going to win the democraptic primaries. Rudy POOlianni is going to get the republican nomination. This country is totally screwed either way.
You are WAY to early. There is many a slip twix the cup and the lip.-(I don't want either of them either.)

UNLESS........Ron Paul 2008 — Hope for AmericaCongressman Ron Paul is the leading advocate for freedom in our nation's capital. This is the official website of the Ron Paul 2008 Presidential Campaign.
www.ronpaul2008.com/ - 36k

You Ron Paul guys crack me up. Everyone who talks about him sounds like they are paid campaign workers. Aren't you sick of doing all the work for a guy who will not promote himself because he knows that he is a little kooky deep down inside.

I am fine with Hillary being the democratic nominee. She is so flawed and fundamentally unqualified for the job that it will not be too terrible of a challenge for her to be defeated, provided she runs against a true conservative. This is an excellent opportunity for the Republicans to decide just what they are about as a party. Unfortunately, I see too many making the mistake that the Dems did with John "F-in" Kerry. That is, to not vote for who one really believes in, but to vote for whoever seems the most "electable" or "presidential," in effect saying "We don't believe our ideas and principles are acceptable to the public in general, so we gotta sneak somebody 'acceptable' in and hope we can get stuff done through him while our team is in power." Riduculous!

awright, then, it's grass roots... but all I ever hear from you guys is a bunch of vague position statements and "go to ronpaul.com" What exactly does he believe in that you think is so all-fired important so that we can debate it. All I know is that he doesn't want to win in Iraq and in general believes we should keep to ourselves, and , like, LEGALIZE IT... DON'T CRITICISE IT, dude!
Convince me that his "brand of whateverism" that I like to call "loony libertarianism" is the right way to go.

Matter of fact ... I am. It disgusts me to no end that for some reason unbeknown to the rest of us mere mortals, you are incapable of reading and comprehending subforum headers.

You choose.

I do know that he was at a anti-war rally with the crazies of Code Pink, among others. I also remember him having some really bizzare answers to the question of what we should do in the event that Iran gets close to offensive nuclear capability.

In short, he is the mayor of Crazy Town.

I mean let's face it. It's the "dirty hippie factor." The popular American support of someone is inversely proportionate to the number of dirty hippies that support that person.

He's the Dennis Kusinich of the Republican party.

If you believe in what he believes, great. Vote for him. He shouldn't be in the Republican party, though. He is a Liberterian. If he wants to be that, he should go for it. I'll vote for who I think is right. That guy won't win, but I'll give it a shot.

All I know is that if Rudy wins the nom, a lot of people will be torn because they won't want to vote for him, but they won't want Hillary to be pres. If we can't vote FOR something, bad stuff results.

I mean let's face it. It's the "dirty hippie factor." The popular American support of someone is inversely proportionate to the number of dirty hippies that support that person.

ya that's how he was elected governor of TEXAS on the dirty hippie vote , the place is crawlin with them

I think the Clinton's and Gore have nailed down the hippie vote Ron is far to conservative in the area of social programs for hippies

ya that's how he was elected governor of TEXAS on the dirty hippie vote , the place is crawlin with them

I think the Clinton's and Gore have nailed down the hippie vote Ron is far to conservative in the area of social programs for hippies

Ron Paul was elected governor of Texas??????? Who knew????

Matter of fact ... I am. It disgusts me to no end that for some reason unbeknown to the rest of us mere mortals, you are incapable of reading and comprehending subforum headers.

what subforum headers? are you bitching again for me posting up here? check out the replies, this thread is legit.

ron paul supporters are usually liberals who missed the boat on ralph nader. they see ron paul bash bush and talk all this nonsense and so they support him. little do they know he is further to the right on almost everything than dubya is.

ron paul supporters = loonies

what subforum headers? are you bitching again for me posting up here? check out the replies, this thread is legit.
He's seems to be complaining that you didn't put it under politics. Poor Boy, It is such a bother to move a thread (like he has done many many times before)

He's seems to be complaining that you didn't put it under politics. Poor Boy, It is such a bother to move a thread (like he has done many many times before)

you hate freedoms and dont deserve to be in america

Forum List

Back