Is anyone curious?

Just what I thought. You got NOTHIN' willy.... just NOTHIN. You may as well shut the fuck up.

Nope....I got mad props for making fun of your silly ass.

I got such a good response that I think I could probably get some real money to make fun of you using creative metaphors.

Do we have an opening bid for me to make fun of Pale again?

If you have any good material this time, maybe.

Aw come on.....the most reliable turn signal on a '73 Gremlin?

That's comedy gold!

Several of these records listed have been released, indicating that you've swallowed the conpsiracy poppy cock. His draft registration was released and it only drew more wing nut cries of "forgery"! His COLB was also released and has been thoroughly verified while also being thoroughly trashed by the conspiracy types.

The more that is released, the more you conspircy nut balls will go off the deep end. The draft card and the COLB are proof that you wouldn't believe a snake was a snake, even if it bit you.

Stand and salute your President.

Like you wingnuts tried to do with Bush's service record? :eusa_whistle:
prime example why Obama is smart enough not to release all that stuff. I wouldn't either if I was him. The right would pick them apart piece by piece!

Several of these records listed have been released, indicating that you've swallowed the conpsiracy poppy cock. His draft registration was released and it only drew more wing nut cries of "forgery"! His COLB was also released and has been thoroughly verified while also being thoroughly trashed by the conspiracy types.

The more that is released, the more you conspircy nut balls will go off the deep end. The draft card and the COLB are proof that you wouldn't believe a snake was a snake, even if it bit you.

Stand and salute your President.

prime example why Obama is smart enough not to release all that stuff. I wouldn't either if I was him. The right would pick them apart piece by piece!
like you leftmoonbats did to Bush's?
:eusa_whistle:

I think that is what Gunny said which is what I was replying to. Obama obviously learned from Bush's mistake and other past politicians. I mean do you really blame him for not releasing his thesis or other documents?

I think that is what Gunny said which is what I was replying to. Obama obviously learned from Bush's mistake and other past politicians. I mean do you really blame him for not releasing his thesis or other documents?
i guess you havent read my other posts on this topic
LOL

http://www.usmessageboard.com/1375849-post168.html

:D

Last edited:

Forum List

Back