Is anyone aware of a mass school shooting

at a private school? It occurred to me today that I have never heard of one.

Wonder why...

How about an Amish school?

West Nickel Mines School shooting - Wikipedia

Another occured on March 6, 2012, at the Episcopal School in Jacksonville, FL.

One thing about Jax schools. Many parents can send their mentally ill and less intelligent kids to these private schools to hide deficiencies. Those places are diploma mills for many knuckleheads.

We all know why....but stating the reality and the obvious gets you labeled a racist, bigot and all those other nice things the Lefts actually is.
It should get you labeled as an ignorant monkey. You do realize that non white people attended private schools dont you?

You f'ng racist BIGOTTED imbecile !

Show me where I mentioned race?

F'n troll!

Thanks for proving my point so perfectly.

We all know why....but stating the reality and the obvious gets you labeled a racist, bigot and all those other nice things the Lefts actually is.

Racists are saying racist things. :114: Don't snowflake now.

Another imbecile who sees exactly what their racist manipulators tell them to see.

WHERE DID I MENTION RACE??

What the hell is wrong with Leftards?

People who go to Private Schools usually care more about their child's education! Has nothing to do with race morons.

All the lefftards thought it was about race.

My Gawd these jackasses have been conditioned to be great little Commie, bigotted puppets

Racists are saying racist things. :114: Don't snowflake now.

Another imbecile who sees exactly what their racist manipulators tell them to see.

WHERE DID I MENTION RACE??

What the hell is wrong with Leftards?

I see what you did there, Huckle. Now those are ALT-Right words. Nice. :113:

Wonder why...

One thing about Jax schools. Many parents can send their mentally ill and less intelligent kids to these private schools to hide deficiencies. Those places are diploma mills for many knuckleheads.

No they can’t. Private schools don’t take “special needs kids”. They’re too expensive and many need attendants or teaching assistants. They’re not profitable and they drive school scores down.

Problem kids are not welcome in private schools. Most prep schools have academic enrolment requirements. They don’t take anyone who won’t help enhance the standing and reputation of their school.

People who go to Private Schools usually care more about their child's education! Has nothing to do with race morons.

All the lefftards thought it was about race.

My Gawd these jackasses have been conditioned to be great little Commie, bigotted puppets

Some parents also send those kids there for an easy diploma.

Wonder why...

No they can’t. Private schools don’t take “special needs kids”. They’re too expensive and many need attendants or teaching assistants. They’re not profitable and they drive school scores down.

Problem kids are not welcome in private schools. Most prep schools have academic enrolment requirements. They don’t take anyone who won’t help enhance the standing and reputation of their school.

C'mon now. Get with the program.

Christian Heritage Academy- Jacksonville, FL

:1041:

Wonder why...

You are dead wrong. The one rare instance of vouchers being worthwhile are the Florida McKay scholarships which allows 31,000 special needs students to attend private schools, The difference is that they do not take a dime away from public schools.

It should get you labeled as an ignorant monkey. You do realize that non white people attended private schools dont you?

You f'ng racist BIGOTTED imbecile !

Show me where I mentioned race?

F'n troll!

Thanks for proving my point so perfectly.

Right there you retarded monkey.

"...gets you labeled a racist..."

Asclepias, do you think Blacks built the pyramids?
Of course Blacks built the pyramids. Its amusing you clowns think white cave people traveled to Africa (without suntan lotion mind you), built pyramids but never did the same in europe. On the other hand there are pyramids all over Africa.

Forum List

Back