Is ANYBODY Still Watching The Schiff Show?

Thunk

Diamond Member
Sep 30, 2019
Minnesota
The filth has run out of things to say. They just keep repeating themselves over...and over...and over :auiqs.jpg:

Showing the same graphics...saying the same things...it is PAINFUL to watch :laughing0301:

No wonder the turtle gave them an extra day to speak...they still have a day and a half to go! :iyfyus.jpg:

The filth has run out of things to say. They just keep repeating themselves over...and over...and over :auiqs.jpg:

Showing the same graphics...saying the same things...it is PAINFUL to watch :laughing0301:

No wonder the turtle gave them an extra day to speak...they still have a day and a half to go! :iyfyus.jpg:
Simple. Don't watch. :)

I seldom watch any "news" lately. President Trump's tweets are more informative than these talking heads..

Rand Paul should do a Jeff Spicoli
and order some Domino's pizza for everyone.:lmao:

The mighty barrel would snarf it all down with a single thunderous inhale!

He's ordering food as we speak.
07w-nadlerold-custom1.jpg

Simple. Don't watch. :)

But but but I enjoy watching democrats writhing in agony :banana:

It's almost as fun as watching the CNN pundits crying on live TV on election night 2016 :laughing0301:
Well in that case, CNN is OK, but I still prefer C-Span and watching different reactions on FOX

I turned it off but then I was like, this is history.. democrat party is insane and is continually committing political suicide

Schiff is doing a masterful job
It is like a long running filibuster, but he is doggedly putting out the facts (repeated) and the narrative, filling their allotted time to its best use, as is their right. Good effort.

Watch a little bit here and there, but No I'm not keeping up with something as ridiculous as this is, and especially grouped in with all that the left has tried since 2016 in which has failed. The Senate needs to get it over with quickly, and let's get back to fixing this nation brick by brick and layer by layer.

The Senate needs to get it over with quickly, and let's get back to fixing this nation brick by brick and layer by layer.

Can you imagine the economy if we had an infrastructure plan going on right now?

Trump would squeeze every penny allotted to its maximum effect!

Forum List

Back