Is anybody else here a veteran or LEO

Housepaint

Rookie
May 31, 2015
Sanity
I served for eight years in the United States Army. I was a member of the 10th Mountain Division, and saw action during Operation Enduring Freedom. My MOS was 11B (infantryman.)

Now I am a police officer for the Evanston Police Department, in Evanston, Illinois.

Who else here is a military veteran or Police officer?

I served for eight years in the United States Army. I was a member of the 10th Mountain Division, and saw action during Operation Enduring Freedom. My MOS was 11B (infantryman.)

Now I am a police officer for the Evanston Police Department, in Evanston, Illinois.

Who else here is a military veteran or Police officer

Who else here is a military veteran or Police officer[
I was in the NG for just under 3 years and in the USAF for over 8 years during the Vietnam fiasco. They played us
like a bass fiddle, as do the camel humpers.

Welcome! And I believe there may be a few here that have experience in both. Thanks for your service.

:welcome: :salute:

10 years Navy...........

but I also smell a sock..................the avatar reminds me of Paintmyhouse.

I might go with CopShop or DoughnutDan next time cannon fodder.

I might go with CopShop or DoughnutDan next time cannon fodder.
Your sock puppet got banned.

Forum List

Back