Is Any Body Else Watching This Interview?

If only you were always this obedient.

So, judging by your utter ignoring of my post, you agree with Santorum and believe the government can regulate people's sex lives and make medical decisions for them.

And here I thought you were for small government.

Hey Gramps. I'm heading out for the night, but do me a favour. Send me an email letting me know if you like and agree with Santorum's big government approach. Or, if you were just too damn lazy to actually research him in any way. I'm curious.

Thanks!

I already responded numbnuts.

Ps. Have fun and don't drink and drive.

31 Rick Santorum Quotes That Prove He Would Be A Destructive President | Addicting Info

The above link is retarded.

“There are people who were gay and lived the gay lifestyle and aren’t anymore. I don’t know if that’s the similar situation or that’s the case for anyone that’s black. It’s a behavioral issue as opposed to a color of the skin issue, and that’s the diff for serving in the military.”
~Rick Santorum, comparing homosexuality to being black.

I know people like that too, and I'm not talking about people who had the "gay demon" driven out of them. There's a couple lesbians I hung out with in high school that are straight "again". Said their gay lifestyle was a phase they went through because they had so many bad break ups. I'm tired of pretending this sick crap is okay because it's politically correct to do so. I'm convinced that men prancing around like sissies is a mental disorder. I also believe that you have the right to engage in whatever mentally psychotic behavior you want as long as 1. it doesn't effect me, 2. I don't have to "accept" it as normal, and 3. I don't have to see it.

“The left, unfortunately, participates in bullying more than the right does. They say they’re tolerant, and they’re anything but tolerant of people who disagree with them and support traditional values.”
~Rick Santorum, accusing the left of being bullies despite the fact that he agrees with those who want to execute gays and women who have abortions.

Abso-positivel-utely. Rick hit that nail right on the head with that one. freedom of speech until they don't like the speech.

“We executed a policy that I think was detrimental to everyone, including them, in my opinion, because sex and sexual preference should not be an issue in the military, period.”
~Rick Santorum, criticizing the repeal of DADT.

He gets 10 points for that.

“I believe the earth gets warmer and I also believe the earth gets cooler. And I think history points out that it does that and that the idea that man, through the production of CO2 — which is a trace gas in the atmosphere, and the man-made part of that trace gas is itself a trace gas — is somehow responsible for climate change is, I think, just patently absurd when you consider all the other factors.”
~Rick Santorum, claiming that man-made CO2 is not responsible for climate change despite the fact that CO2 levels have doubled since the start of the Industrial Revolution.

If he was in a commercial with Pelosi would you vote for the guy?

“One of the things I will talk about, that no president has talked about before, is I think the dangers of contraception in this country. It’s not okay. It’s a license to do things in a sexual realm that is counter to how things are supposed to be. [Sex] is supposed to be within marriage. It’s supposed to be for purposes that are yes, conjugal…but also procreative. That’s the perfect way that a sexual union should happen…This is special and it needs to be seen as special.”
~Rick Santorum, opposing contraception and frighteningly suggesting that he would make pre-marital sex illegal.

No he didn't suggest that it should be illegal. He's suggesting that it shouldn't be encouraged in schools. And it shouldn't be.

A lot of the rest of quotes is just things that scare liberals... like small government and stuff.

Because he is a bigot and a liar?

Santorum claims he does not view people as groups only to later in that same debate claim Gays should not be allowed to get married.... Gays, a group, that is somehow not covered under the constitution like the rest of the non gays in the country.

Of course this is all after he calls Iran a theocracy and dangerous because religion and Government are one... So what does he do? Santorum proposes our Government takes religion and make it a law so that gays can't get married...

Santorum also claims that Muslims are dangerous because they believe the afterlife is better than this life... Kinda like Christianity.

Santorum is "privet sector" much like Newt is... All of Santorums money is based on contracts he was able to land AFTER he was done holding office...

I'd appreciate that quote being linked. Thanks.

I'll say I'm not exactly the person to call on when it comes to social issues. I'm all for Paul on the economy, gun rights and foreign policy, on social issues I lean towards Santorum. I'm for Paul's stance that abortion and marriage is a states issue, though.

RICK SANTORUM: They’re a — they’re a theocracy. They’re a theocracy that has deeply embedded beliefs that — that the afterlife is better than this life.

Santorum: Iranians' 'Principle Virtue' To Die For God 'Is An Encouragement For Them To Use' Nukes

RICK SANTORUM: They’re a — they’re a theocracy. They’re a theocracy that has deeply embedded beliefs that — that the afterlife is better than this life.

I thought evangelicals believed exactly that. Pearly gates, streets of gold ...

Because he is a bigot and a liar?

Santorum claims he does not view people as groups only to later in that same debate claim Gays should not be allowed to get married.... Gays, a group, that is somehow not covered under the constitution like the rest of the non gays in the country.

Of course this is all after he calls Iran a theocracy and dangerous because religion and Government are one... So what does he do? Santorum proposes our Government takes religion and make it a law so that gays can't get married...

Santorum also claims that Muslims are dangerous because they believe the afterlife is better than this life... Kinda like Christianity.

Santorum is "privet sector" much like Newt is... All of Santorums money is based on contracts he was able to land AFTER he was done holding office...

I'd appreciate that quote being linked. Thanks.

I'll say I'm not exactly the person to call on when it comes to social issues. I'm all for Paul on the economy, gun rights and foreign policy, on social issues I lean towards Santorum. I'm for Paul's stance that abortion and marriage is a states issue, though.

I would like the entire bucket of shit Avory just slung to be backed up with links and quotes.

I won't hold my breath, tho.....
:eusa_whistle:

All you had to do was watch the debates...

31 Rick Santorum Quotes That Prove He Would Be A Destructive President | Addicting Info

“There are people who were gay and lived the gay lifestyle and aren’t anymore. I don’t know if that’s the similar situation or that’s the case for anyone that’s black. It’s a behavioral issue as opposed to a color of the skin issue, and that’s the diff for serving in the military.”
I know people like that too, and I'm not talking about people who had the "gay demon" driven out of them. There's a couple lesbians I hung out with in high school that are straight "again". Said their gay lifestyle was a phase they went through because they had so many bad break ups. I'm tired of pretending this sick crap is okay because it's politically correct to do so. I'm convinced that men prancing around like sissies is a mental disorder. I also believe that you have the right to engage in whatever mentally psychotic behavior you want as long as 1. it doesn't effect me, 2. I don't have to "accept" it as normal, and 3. I don't have to see it.

“The left, unfortunately, participates in bullying more than the right does. They say they’re tolerant, and they’re anything but tolerant of people who disagree with them and support traditional values.”
~Rick Santorum, accusing the left of being bullies despite the fact that he agrees with those who want to execute gays and women who have abortions.

Abso-positivel-utely. Rick hit that nail right on the head with that one. freedom of speech until they don't like the speech.

“We executed a policy that I think was detrimental to everyone, including them, in my opinion, because sex and sexual preference should not be an issue in the military, period.”

“I believe the earth gets warmer and I also believe the earth gets cooler. And I think history points out that it does that and that the idea that man, through the production of CO2 — which is a trace gas in the atmosphere, and the man-made part of that trace gas is itself a trace gas — is somehow responsible for climate change is, I think, just patently absurd when you consider all the other factors.”
~Rick Santorum, claiming that man-made CO2 is not responsible for climate change despite the fact that CO2 levels have doubled since the start of the Industrial Revolution.

“One of the things I will talk about, that no president has talked about before, is I think the dangers of contraception in this country. It’s not okay. It’s a license to do things in a sexual realm that is counter to how things are supposed to be. [Sex] is supposed to be within marriage. It’s supposed to be for purposes that are yes, conjugal…but also procreative. That’s the perfect way that a sexual union should happen…This is special and it needs to be seen as special.”
~Rick Santorum, opposing contraception and frighteningly suggesting that he would make pre-marital sex illegal.

No he didn't suggest that it should be illegal. He's suggesting that it shouldn't be encouraged in schools. And it shouldn't be.

A lot of the rest of quotes is just things that scare liberals... like small government and stuff.

^^^^ this

:clap2:

You got it, just about everyone of these redirecting statements is nothing more than BS, trying to spin what he meant, or completely out of context....But the left is so good at it... If I had to vote today I think I would go with Santorum....

I'm watching this Piers Morgan interview with Santorum.

I don't agree with Santorum's decision to vote for the invasion of Iraq.

But I'll say that I'm sitting here listening to the guy and he seems very informed on foreign issues. He broke down the difference between the threat of Saddam in Iraq and the threat of a crazed theocracy in Iran, and (sort of) expressed some regret that it seems we've done more to address Iraq then Iran.

He says he doesn't view America as the policemen of the world, I think he understands that we can be the world's leader without over-reaching. He discussed the dangers of our interference in Libya and seems to understand the volatile situation in the middle east. He seems to actually have a grasp on foreign policy.

Then I heard him discuss Obama, he was very polite, very professional, didn't call him a food stamp president, said he's a good family man and that he respected him but he simply has a fundamentally different idea about what makes America great.

He's hardcore on social issues.
He's not a flip-flopper.
Has a REASONABLE grasp on foreign policy.

Uhh... Republicans... why the Heck aren't we electing this guy?

What the fuck is a "Piers Morgan?"

I'm watching this Piers Morgan interview with Santorum.

I don't agree with Santorum's decision to vote for the invasion of Iraq.

But I'll say that I'm sitting here listening to the guy and he seems very informed on foreign issues. He broke down the difference between the threat of Saddam in Iraq and the threat of a crazed theocracy in Iran, and (sort of) expressed some regret that it seems we've done more to address Iraq then Iran.

He says he doesn't view America as the policemen of the world, I think he understands that we can be the world's leader without over-reaching. He discussed the dangers of our interference in Libya and seems to understand the volatile situation in the middle east. He seems to actually have a grasp on foreign policy.

Then I heard him discuss Obama, he was very polite, very professional, didn't call him a food stamp president, said he's a good family man and that he respected him but he simply has a fundamentally different idea about what makes America great.

He's hardcore on social issues.
He's not a flip-flopper.
Has a REASONABLE grasp on foreign policy.

Uhh... Republicans... why the Heck aren't we electing this guy?
Why? because the Republican Blue-Bloods are too busy trying to get along with Democrats, and filling the void left by Democrats in thier solid slide farther to the left.

Forum List

Back