Is another Civil War brewing?

I feel a bit at Fritz Weaver on Dr. Strangelove when he played his parlor games concerning the aftermath of a nuke war. He concluded that file clerks and prisoners would be the bulk of the survivors because both would be out of the direct impact of the bombs. "The brute strength of the prisoners vs. the organizational ability of the file clerks."

In considering 2016 America, the though of a civil war is rather laughable in my view. I fully expect there to be attempts on President Hillary Clinton's life...likely on the day she is sworn in and most vulnerable. We have too many kooks with a proliferation of firearms. I wil say that much.

Beyond that; it is hard to imagine anyone of competence managing to enlist a group of equally competent folks to rally behind someone that has the popularity to carry the day because at the base level, for any revolution to work it either has to be popular or totalitarian. Totalitarianism is very hard to carry out from the outset so popular uprising would have to be the order of the day.

Is Donald Trump worth your life? Maybe Tipsy's life (or the monetary equivalent of a buck ninety-five) but nobody else.

I've been to about half of the states in the US...and I can honestly say that I don't really see the conflict between North vs. South. I really see the conflict as Urban vs. Rural. You go to Montana, Upstate New York, or South Dakota, and you see a lot of rural communities and a lot more conservative idea sets. On the other hand, you go to a lot of urban communities, from Orlando to LA, and you see a lot more liberal idea sets. Now, of course, these are broad strokes you get a mesh of ideas in both types of communities, but, at least from what I've seen, more than geography, it appears more the level of urbanization as the better indicator of your idea set.

On the topic of Civil War...I think that America is in unrest. I think that, given any candidate outside of Trump, Civil War is unlikely, at least in the next 3-4 years. I think that it would really take some sort of grand polarizing event, like attempting a mass deportation policy, to really charge people up enough to where they are willing to arm themselves to defend their ideas.

And where was Obama's 'enemies list'? Again, you're just quoting the voices in your head. And no one is going to fight, kill or bleed....because you've imagined a delusion.

Not even you. And they're your delusions.

Fact: Obama set the IRS on his enemies. The proof is Lois Lerner. The Obama DOJ is 100% corrupt and does not uphold the laws of this nation. Ergo Lerner as the hit man for the Obama mob skated. That criminals are in charge of enforcing laws in now way changes that Lerner and Obama are guilty of high crimes against this nation.

And so why would the millennials rise up in revolution over a case that Hobby Lobby *won*?

Even you can't make sense of train wreck of an argument. You have no plausible road for your fighting force. Even you won't fight.

Exactly as I described.

Do you grasp that a straw man is a fallacy? I understand that logical fallacy is as close to logic as you get, still it fails as an argument.

Hint: The only person yapping about "Millenials rising up" is you.

Says you. Why would millennials sacrifice their lives and kill cops and soldiers over your claims about 'Little Sisters of the Poor'?

Show me the evidence that they're willing to DIE over the 'Little Sisters'.

You can't. You're citing your imagination. And no one is going to fight or die for your imagination.

Says fact.

You spend so much time on the hate sites that you lack any grasp on reality.

{After 130 years of caring for the elderly poor in Evansville, the Little Sisters of the Poor have announced that they plan to withdraw from operating their residential facility here.}

Little Sisters of the Poor will cease operations at East Side facility

You are ill-informed as mindless hacks who alter reality to meet partisan goals tent to be.

You are also insane, the only violence I've seen is from the left. You scum held another riot in Chicago and Lost Angeles this weekend.

What hate sites? What talking points? You're just making up more fantasies. And no one is going to fight and die for your self delusions. Not even you.

Hate sites like Alternet, ThinkProgress, DailyKOS, et al.

And your straw man is pathetic.

ONE killing....last year? That's your revolution? That's your 'pogrom'? When cop deaths are near a thirty year low?

Again, you're arguing your self delusion. And you can't show us a plausible path to any fighting force for your imaginary 'revolution'.

Try again.

One killing, sploogy? So you are reduced to outright lying? Do you even grasp that you're lying, or are you just reciting hating points from KOS?

And where was Obama's 'enemies list'? Again, you're just quoting the voices in your head. And no one is going to fight, kill or bleed....because you've imagined a delusion.

Not even you. And they're your delusions.

Fact: Obama set the IRS on his enemies. The proof is Lois Lerner. The Obama DOJ is 100% corrupt and does not uphold the laws of this nation. Ergo Lerner as the hit man for the Obama mob skated. That criminals are in charge of enforcing laws in now way changes that Lerner and Obama are guilty of high crimes against this nation.

Show us the evidence. How is Lois Lerner proof that Obama set the IRS on his 'enemies'? Show us the email where Obama did this. Show us Lois indicating that Obama had told her do focus on anyone.

You can't. You've hallucinated the entire thing. And then in your delusion insist that its a 'fact'.

No one is going to fight, bleed and die because you're hallucinating. Not even you.

Do you grasp that a straw man is a fallacy? I understand that logical fallacy is as close to logic as you get, still it fails as an argument.

Hint: The only person yapping about "Millenials rising up" is you.

I'm citing millenials because they are our fighting age folks. They're 18 to 35. The age group that has been the backbone of every fighting force the US has ever fielded, the back bone of the confederate rebellion.

And the aren't going to fight and die for your hallucinations.

Who is going to fight your 'war'? Not you. Not me. Not the millennials. Who then?

You've offered us nothing credible that would motivate anyone to fight, kill, bleed and die for your 'civil war'. A war you won't even fight in. And these are your delusions. If even you won't fight based on your delusions, why would someone who *doesn't* share such laughably misconceptions ever sacrifice their lives for them?

The answer is simple: they wouldn't. And thus your entire civil war goes 'poof'. As you've never been able to provide a credible, rational answer to this cartoon simple question:

Who is going to fight your civil war?

Forum List

Back