Is an Egyptian Civil War Inevitable???

Egypt is a totally internal problem and has to be solved by the Egyptians themselves.
You are such a hypocritical Muslim ****! I bet you said the same thing when the Serbians JUSTLY fought back in a brutal fashion against the invading Albanian Muslims huh?

Syria is a 90% Sunni population who are subjugated by a 10% Alwite/Shia brutal government and military that is backed up by Iran and it's trading partner Russia.

Syria is the one nation that should be helped by the U.N. and brought back into the Sunni sphere of influence.
I hope and pray ASSSad and the Alawites fight on until the end. Hopefully at that point the Sunni population willl be reduced so much at Alawites will make up 90% of Syria. I say let Russia arm ASSSad. Then allow everyone else to provide small arms for a Guerrila War to the Sunnis. Muslims killing Muslims is a beautiful thing!

Actually the Egyptian Army more than has the Will and Might to do it. Rather it was Murbarak that instructed them to stand down. Murbarak is the reason it Egypt didn't end up like Syria. See the West media and the Obama regime slandered Murbarak. All the call for him being a dictator were erroneous. He kept the Islamist at bay, he kept peace with Israel and the West, he protect the large Christian minority safe, he protected women's rights and he refused to go on a ASSSad killing campaign when he had all the tools at hand to do so!

Murbarak was one of the few brave leaders in the Arab world!

Mubarak is a pussy cat compared to who will be running Egypt in the future, we should give him sanctuary here in the US. I have no problem with him. Let the Egyptians live under Shariah and fuck goats if they want, I could care less.

Mubarak was a brave, just and good man. He had to deal with the cards he was dealt. Some ignorant people would say he used harsh tactics, but we also used harsh tactics against the Nazis, or in US history against the KKK during reconstruction (little taught fact was after the US Civil War the White Republicans went on a brutal campaign and WIPED OUT the KKK during that time). He might not have built up a great economy, but name one country in Africa with a better one under Mubarak? Not even South Africa can make that claim. He protected the large Christian minority. Every other Muslim country suppresses and abuses the Christian minority to the brink of extinct, even Lebanon (which had a Christian majority), has dipped into the teens! The man did an amazing job with the hand that he was dealt. Then when the revolts started, he had the military behind him and the weapons to end the revolt ASSSad style. He chose not to and show his humanity. Lastly he knew without using the military ASSSad style he would be but in jail by the Islamist, yet like a BRAVE and HONORABLE man he chose to stay with the country he justly ruled until the end.

Mubarak, :salute: you!!!

I pretty much agree, I also like how Mubarak didn't attack his neighbors and kept a lid on terrorism in his country. When it comes to Muslim leaders Hosni Mubarak is as good as it gets.

I seriously doubt it; totally different geopolitical situation and internal dynamics. :cool:

I don't see it either, most of the people seem to want a more Islamic government, and I don't see enough divisions on the ground to provoke a civil war. I could be wrong but I don't see it.

Not true! The media makes it like the MB won in a landslide, but the secular candidate got close to half lost 52-48! That means close to half of the people wanted a secular candidate. Egyptian parliament largest groups is the MB, however, they are not the majority. I believe 6 political groups are represented in Parliament and MB makes up the biggest, I believe at 38-40%.

There are a lot of secular Egyptians!

Granted you believe there was no corruption of voter fraud in the elections, which I highly doubt didn't exist!

Hmm, wasn't the secular candidate a former Mubarak guy?

I don't see it either, most of the people seem to want a more Islamic government, and I don't see enough divisions on the ground to provoke a civil war. I could be wrong but I don't see it.

Not true! The media makes it like the MB won in a landslide, but the secular candidate got close to half lost 52-48! That means close to half of the people wanted a secular candidate. Egyptian parliament largest groups is the MB, however, they are not the majority. I believe 6 political groups are represented in Parliament and MB makes up the biggest, I believe at 38-40%.

Granted you believe there was no corruption of voter fraud in the elections, which I highly doubt didn't exist!

Yep

Yep

Makes sense, not every Egyptian wanted Mubarak gone. I never lived in Egypt but he didn't seem that bad to me.

Mubarak was a brave, just and good man. He had to deal with the cards he was dealt. Some ignorant people would say he used harsh tactics, but we also used harsh tactics against the Nazis, or in US history against the KKK during reconstruction (little taught fact was after the US Civil War the White Republicans went on a brutal campaign and WIPED OUT the KKK during that time). He might not have built up a great economy, but name one country in Africa with a better one under Mubarak? Not even South Africa can make that claim. He protected the large Christian minority. Every other Muslim country suppresses and abuses the Christian minority to the brink of extinct, even Lebanon (which had a Christian majority), has dipped into the teens! The man did an amazing job with the hand that he was dealt. Then when the revolts started, he had the military behind him and the weapons to end the revolt ASSSad style. He chose not to and show his humanity. Lastly he knew without using the military ASSSad style he would be but in jail by the Islamist, yet like a BRAVE and HONORABLE man he chose to stay with the country he justly ruled until the end.

Mubarak, :salute: you!!!
:badgrin: You really need to contact your mental health professional and have your med's adjusted. :badgrin: :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back