IS Amir Al Saadi Here?

NotfooldbyW

Rookie
Apr 11, 2009
Just Wondering?

I see Hoo is here. How's the surge workin' Hoo? Odierno says we can't leave Cities in June. What's up with that?

:eek:
I don't know if I can deal with this techno board. Hi you two,I was lost and AnnecuCherry found me and left me with this link,it will take awile to figure this crap out,a three year old would be more proficient,my identity is lost and it is embarrassing---anyway,Obama is no longer a charmer,methinks he is going the way of the Liberal,give America away, program--I am disgusted with myself,can't seem to pick out a winner---have to run,will try and work out the nature of this board,no colors is not human---bye, for now,thanks Ann!

NotfooldbyW: I see EA is still beating the "beating the dead horse" horse for lack of anything intelligent to say about anything. Gonna have to figure out the filter on this thang some how.

Looks like EA is happy about US troops dying in Iraq so the Roooskies get to do the oil deals.... How about that EA? Rooskies didn't lose a man and Maliki is in Moscow....

"Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki while in Moscow this week agreed to a Russian request that Saddam-era deals between Russian petroleum concerns and local Iraqis is bieng revived."

NotfooldbyW: I see EA is still beating the "beating the dead horse" horse for lack of anything intelligent to say about anything. Gonna have to figure out the filter on this thang some how.

Looks like EA is happy about US troops dying in Iraq so the Roooskies get to do the oil deals.... How about that EA? Rooskies didn't lose a man and Maliki is in Moscow....

Bbbbbut I thought you Libs said the war was about oil?!?!?!?! :confused:

EA: Bbbbbut I thought you Libs said the war was about oil?!?!?!?!

NotfooooldbYW: It was.... but Lil Dub effed that part up too..... The idiot effed up everything he did.

EA: Bbbbbut I thought you Libs said the war was about oil?!?!?!?!

NotfooooldbyW: What do you mean "you libs" ? You were a lib when lil dub attacked Iraq and you were against it. Becoming a ditto-head zapped that from your memory. That's too bad, the normal progression in life is to get smarter not stupider...

Forum List

Back