Is American Music split on racial grounds ?

I grew up in a black hood with mostly black friends
I listened to black music mostly
OMG--a WHITE man who listens to black music!!!!!!!!!!???

.....I had some WHITE country bumpkin come up from the south to train me on a new system at work....he liked listening to country music....so I got used to that.....never listened to it before.....but liked it/etc after that

now I am racist-----for bringing race into it??

That's no novelty. And you are not different than many. Some of the most racist white people that I've ever encountered loved so called black music. In fact, there was a racist old white guy that lived our neighborhood that gave my parents some Motown records that I still have to this day.

Back in the era of Basie and Ellington, they would perform at white clubs where only white people were allowed, but had to enter and leave the club through the backdoor.

Just curious though, since you allegedly grew up around black people, how did you arrive at hating them so much now?
of course,,.....-----there are no racist blacks

Of course we all know that there are many so called "racist blacks" who listen to country western or heavy metal. Right?

LMAO
blacks can't be racist --they are not human/superior to whites/etc

So you determined that blacks were not human when you supposedly lived around them?
More likely the girl he wanted to go to the prom with dumped him for the stud Black athlete.

Americans will embrace black artists, which has been a trend since the 1960's, and even a bit before. However, black people will usually not listen to white artists.

White kids embrace black athletes. Black kids rarely embrace white athletes.

Who is racist?
The race of people that started the various white power groups.

Of course we all know that there are many so called "racist blacks" who listen to country western or heavy metal. Right?

LMAO

So you determined that blacks were not human when you supposedly lived around them?
YOU/MSM/BLM/etc are the ones saying they are not human
you are saying they can't be racist/racists

I defy you to find a single post where I have referred to anyone as "not human", or grouped everyone as participants in your realm of ignorant stereotyping.
Some of the most racist white people
I have NEVER seen you post that blacks are racist/haters--ONLY whites
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
yet blacks commit hate crimes at TWICE the rate of whites
you seem to hate whites/think only whites are racist/etc
Stop whining. No one is going to say Black people are racist because you throw a hissy fit.

LMAO

I defy you to find a single post where I have referred to anyone as "not human", or grouped everyone as participants in your realm of ignorant stereotyping.
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LMAO

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You're a nut. I don't hate white people. I don't hate anyone for that matter.

You actually have the audacity to state that I "have not posted that blacks are "racist/haters"?

So your measure of who is racist

LMAO

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And what have i posted that led you to that conclusion?

It appears to me that what you are looking for, is for me to lead an all out assault on the black population as being "haters" of the white population.

Read what I post, and point out WHERE I have ever even implied that ONLY whites are racist......if you can.

I did however, state that YOU are.

And I believe that I was 100% accurate in saying so.

All that one has to do is to read what you post, and apply some common sense to your ongoing narrative.

#TheLargerIssue #Fatherlessness #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #Solutions

stevie wonder, shawn carter HATE.jpg

They felt that music in the US was segregated. Probably because society was segregated.

Hello, TT.

American society is NOT segregated.

Sadly, many, if not all 'black' American radio stations cater to a LARGE population of segregation-minded, apparent slow-to-evolve, freedom-loving "PRO BLACK, Woke or Conscious Black Community" minded American citizens, ILLOGICALLY believing they have a right, as well as duty to LOUDLY and HATEFULLY demean, denigrate, bully, taunt, harass, and in some instances threaten with violence, our successful, accomplished black or American friends, neighbors and co-workers of African descent!

"Sell-out" "C^^n" and "Uncle Tom" are just a few HATEFUL, denigrating terms "Pro Black or Conscious Black Community" American citizens use to LOUDLY demean and intimidate our accomplished, successful black or American friends, neighbors and co-workers of African descent choosing to peacefully pursue THEIR OWN unique vision for L, L, (Love) & Happiness.

Dr. Umar Johnson Ph.D, Dr. Boyce Watkins Ph.D, Tariq Nasheed7.jpg

I believe Dr. Shelby Steele, Ph.D, who is reviled as a C^^N by PRO BLACK Americans, offers insights explaining why many black or American citizens of African descent are experiencing difficulty transitioning from second class citizens, to fully free, emancipated citizens in America's imperfect, ever-evolving society.

'Life Liberty & Levin: Author Shelby Steele "White Guilt is Black Power"'

I also believe PRO BLACK minded Americans declaring Racism or the concept of 'White Privilege' is impeding black American citizens from achieving success and equality...

...are the very same PRO BLACK minded Americans ignoring SYSTEMIC CHILD ABUSE that is responsible for fueling community 'Fvvkery and Savagery' this sensible American speaks about in one of her many FB presentations.

YouTube Search Terms: 'Exposing 'PRO BLACK' Modus Operandi, Logic, Fvvkery, Savagery, White Supremacy' ~Mrs. Princella Clark-Carr

I am referring to the same CHILD ABUSE that 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) and homicide victim Tupac Shakur addresses in his T.H.U.G.L.I.F.E Child Abuse, Emotional Neglect, Abandonment & Maltreatment *AWARENESS-PREVENTION* concept. A concept applying to American and foreign born citizens of ALL backgrounds.

4k6yk0.jpg

__
"I agree that SINGLE MOTHERS are DESTROYING their sons." ~Neko Cheri

___
"BLACK MOTHERS CORRUPTING THEIR DAUGHTER'S" ~LadyMocha

"Young Mothers Are Poisoning the black community" ~LadyMocha

___
"How black Women sabotage their sons" ~~Law of Polaris -North Star-

How black Women sabotage their sons

"How Black Community's Ignorance of Mental Illness Almost K!lled Me" ~Law of Polaris -North Star-

How Black Community's Ignorance of Mental Illness Almost K!lled Me

If you watch both Polaris Law video broadcasts and do not want to offer him a hug or hand shake, accompanied by kind words praising, as well as thanking Polaris for showing his strength and imparting his hard earned wisdom, you may need to take a long look in the mirror.

Dear American People Will Ending Racism.jpg

_Belinda Pittman-McGee Oprah Winfrey_02.jpg

Peace.
___
American *(Children)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; *End Our National Epidemic of Child Abuse and Neglect*; End Community Violence, Police Anxiety & Educator's Frustrations

Last edited:
#TheLargerIssue #Fatherlessness #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #Solutions

View attachment 215479

They felt that music in the US was segregated. Probably because society was segregated.

Hello, TT.

American society is NOT segregated.

Sadly, many, if not all 'black' American radio stations cater to a LARGE population of segregation-minded, apparent slow-to-evolve, freedom-loving "PRO BLACK, Woke or Conscious Black Community" minded American citizens, ILLOGICALLY believing they have a right, as well as duty to LOUDLY and HATEFULLY demean, denigrate, bully, taunt, harass, and in some instances threaten with violence, our successful, accomplished black or American friends, neighbors and co-workers of African descent!

"Sell-out" "C^^n" and "Uncle Tom" are just a few HATEFUL, denigrating terms "Pro Black or Conscious Black Community" American citizens use to LOUDLY demean and intimidate our accomplished, successful black or American friends, neighbors and co-workers of African descent choosing to peacefully pursue THEIR OWN unique vision for L, L, (Love) & Happiness.

View attachment 215475

I believe Dr. Shelby Steele, Ph.D, who is reviled as a C^^N by PRO BLACK Americans, offers insights explaining why many black or American citizens of African descent are experiencing difficulty transitioning from second class citizens, to fully free, emancipated citizens in America's imperfect, ever-evolving society.

'Life Liberty & Levin: Author Shelby Steele "White Guilt is Black Power"'

I also believe PRO BLACK minded Americans declaring Racism or the concept of 'White Privilege' is impeding black American citizens from achieving success and equality...

...are the very same PRO BLACK minded Americans ignoring SYSTEMIC CHILD ABUSE that is responsible for fueling community 'Fvvkery and Savagery' this sensible American speaks about in one of her many FB presentations.

YouTube Search Terms: 'Exposing 'PRO BLACK' Modus Operandi, Logic, Fvvkery, Savagery, White Supremacy' ~Mrs. Princella Clark-Carr

I am referring to the same CHILD ABUSE that 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) and homicide victim Tupac Shakur addresses in his T.H.U.G.L.I.F.E Child Abuse, Emotional Neglect, Abandonment & Maltreatment *AWARENESS-PREVENTION* concept. A concept applying to American and foreign born citizens of ALL backgrounds.

4k6yk0.jpg

__
"I agree that SINGLE MOTHERS are DESTROYING their sons." ~Neko Cheri

___
"BLACK MOTHERS CORRUPTING THEIR DAUGHTER'S" ~LadyMocha

"Young Mothers Are Poisoning the black community" ~LadyMocha

___
"How black Women sabotage their sons" ~~Law of Polaris -North Star-

How black Women sabotage their sons

"How Black Community's Ignorance of Mental Illness Almost K!lled Me" ~Law of Polaris -North Star-

How Black Community's Ignorance of Mental Illness Almost K!lled Me

If you watch both Polaris Law video broadcasts and do not want to offer him a hug or hand shake, accompanied by kind words praising, as well as thanking Polaris for showing his strength and imparting his hard earned wisdom, you may need to take a long look in the mirror.

View attachment 215476
View attachment 215477

Peace.
___
American *(Children)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; *End Our National Epidemic of Child Abuse and Neglect*; End Community Violence, Police Anxiety & Educator's Frustrations

SPAM

London is the most segregated city that I have been in
Back in the 60s Stax toured the UK and Europe to packed houses. They could not believe how much love and respect that they got. They could mix with white people,eat in restaurants and generally live like members of the human race. That wasnt something that they could do back home.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You actually have the audacity to state that I "have not posted that blacks are "racist/haters"?

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It appears to me that what you are looking for, is for me to lead an all out assault on the black population as being "haters" of the white population.

Read what I post, and point out WHERE I have ever even implied that ONLY whites are racist......if you can.

All that one has to do is to read what you post, and apply some common sense to your ongoing narrative.
please specify threads/post #s where you call blacks racist/evil/bigots/etc
I just see you saying that about whites

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have not stated that whites "in general' are racist or evil, because that is not my belief.

However, anyone in my age range who actually did witness the civil rights movement, who witnessed his own parents have feces and urine thrown on them, saw them water hosed and hit with batons for peacefully marching for the basic rights of citizenship, and actually remembers not being allowed service in a public establishment, AND recalls being bused into a hostile, predominantly white school, is rightfully able to say that he has encountered SOME racist white people.

But I do not judge ALL the same way. I have white in laws that I care for, I have white friends who visit my home, and I visit theirs.

And have had white teammates in sports that I am still in touch with to this day.

That was not a very intelligent request on you part. At all.

Furthermore, what about you? You have not posted anything whatsoever about anyone EXCEPT for blacks. And have certainly not posted anything about white people, "Mr. White Activist"

You are obsessed to the extreme with every action (that you view as negative) by ANYONE who is black. Which is why I seriously doubt that you grew up around any black people. ......at all.

Last edited:

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have not stated that whites "in general' are racist or evil. However, anyone in my age range who is black and lives in America is bound to have encountered some. That was not a very intelligent request on your part.

Furthermore, what about you? You have not posted anything whatsoever about anyone EXCEPT for blacks. And have certainly not posted anything about white people, "Mr. White Activist"

You are obsessed to the extreme with every action (that you view as negative) by ANYONE who is black. Which is why I seriously doubt that you grew up around any black people. ......at all.
I have said more or less '''whites are not the ONLY evil race''
many times
.....the only reason I post so much on racial issues, is that for years I've been reading the 24/7 365 anti-white crap from the MSM/from posters on many threads/etc
...I am refuting the LIES/myths/crap from the MSM/blacks/anti-whites
...if you see a lie, why not refute it??

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have not stated that whites "in general' are racist or evil. However, anyone in my age range who is black and lives in America is bound to have encountered some. That was not a very intelligent request on your part.

I have said more or less '''whites are not the ONLY evil race''
many times
.....the only reason I post so much on racial issues, is that for years I've been reading the 24/7 365 anti-white crap from the MSM/from posters on many threads/etc
...I am refuting the LIES/myths/crap from the MSM/blacks/anti-whites
...if you see a lie, why not refute it??

Here is an example of one of YOUR lies. In this thread of yours, you begin by stating "Common, everyday blacks". And imply by the thread title that " Generally Blacks hate white people AND the police"

blacks hate whites AND cops--all in one

That's bullshit, because SOME blacks ARE police officers. I know quite a few and have a deceased uncle who was an officer in San Diego for 17 years.
Chuck Rucker SDPD.
..https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...FjAAegQIABAB&usg=AOvVaw3LWO3AFxvjR92bedW53NyI

And a very close family friend, Johnny William's ate dinner at our home almost every Sunday after church. He was a loved and respected police officer in EVERY community in San Diego.

.Johnny-Williams

In my adult life I've known 2 police chiefs from L.A. that I attended Urban League conferences with. Bernard Parks and Willie Williams and also had the privilege of knowing Tom Bradley, who started out on the LAPD.

Ask, and you shall receive.....more to follow.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back