Votes: 7 35.0%
  • Enjoy your audit for speaking out against the government

Votes: 10 50.0%
  • I got free stuff, so yeah, it's a free country

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Other

Votes: 12 60.0%

• Total voters
Free compared to what? Free compared to Darfur or North Korea? Yes.
Free compared to Finland, Sweden or the Netherlands? We are on equal par but they have a higher standard of living.

Within our own country we are freer now than in the 19th century because we allowed slavery of blacks, women were not allowed to own property or vote and we had no child labor laws. So kids, women and blacks were not free then but they are now with the abolishment of slavery, the enforcement of child labor laws and women's rights. So as a nation are freer now than in previous times.

Are you intentionally missing the point of the op?

Short answer: yes he is.

Free compared to what? Free compared to Darfur or North Korea? Yes.
Free compared to Finland, Sweden or the Netherlands? We are on equal par but they have a higher standard of living.

Within our own country we are freer now than in the 19th century because we allowed slavery of blacks, women were not allowed to own property or vote and we had no child labor laws. So kids, women and blacks were not free then but they are now with the abolishment of slavery, the enforcement of child labor laws and women's rights. So as a nation are freer now than in previous times.

Been to Sweden have we?

Switzerland, Netherlands, Germany, Italy, the U.K., France, Japan, Peru, Chile, Canada and the Baja in Mexico to name a few.

And if you ask THOSE people in those countries above if they think America is free they would qualify their answer by saying that we are shackled by our health care system because they do not lose their home in the event of a catastrophic illness or have to file bankruptcy.

Freedom is a relative term depending on what you have or don't have as infrastructure within your society.

Their definition of "freedom" means free not to work.

We are not free so long as we are a debtor nation.
We are not free when government has the power and we the people don't.

We are not free as long as Senator Reid (D-Nazi Germany) can enact secret legislation:

It’s obvious why the majority has cooked up this amendment in secret, has introduced it in the middle of a snowstorm, has scheduled the Senate to come in session at midnight, has scheduled a vote for 1 a.m., is insisting that it be passed before Christmas — because they don’t want the American people to know what’s in it,” said

Senator Lamar Alexander, Republican of Tennessee.

We have a Second Amendment to guard against your Nazi ideology

Um, the government has tanks, planes, drones and missiles.

All you got is your little penis compensator.

and the day they take you out, your neighbors will be cheering because you were scaring their children.

Tell us again how you were a Republican

I love that story

Well, until I realized they only gave a fuck about rich people, I was.

But doesn't take away from my point. Logistically, you have an AR-15 and I have a Tank, guess who wins that one...

Substitute
Helfire-missile launching Drone
F-22 fighter
M-1 Bradely fighting vehicle...

Well, you get the idea. Fight's gonna be a bit one sided.

We are not free as long as Senator Reid (D-Nazi Germany) can enact secret legislation:

It’s obvious why the majority has cooked up this amendment in secret, has introduced it in the middle of a snowstorm, has scheduled the Senate to come in session at midnight, has scheduled a vote for 1 a.m., is insisting that it be passed before Christmas — because they don’t want the American people to know what’s in it,” said

Tyrants are real practiced in that area. When the people vote for their own cages, it will probably be by a land slide. Sometimes, there just is no fixing Stupid.

Tyrants are real practiced in that area. When the people vote for their own cages, it will probably be by a land slide. Sometimes, there just is no fixing Stupid.

well you are evidence of that

Been to Sweden have we?

Switzerland, Netherlands, Germany, Italy, the U.K., France, Japan, Peru, Chile, Canada and the Baja in Mexico to name a few.

And if you ask THOSE people in those countries above if they think America is free they would qualify their answer by saying that we are shackled by our health care system because they do not lose their home in the event of a catastrophic illness or have to file bankruptcy.

Freedom is a relative term depending on what you have or don't have as infrastructure within your society.

FREE to Pillage the treasury for their gain just because they were born here...

FREE to Pillage the treasury for their gain just because they were born here...

you are allowed to say stupid shit for the same reason.

anyone miss W? That was a rhetorical question :D

it is not a rhetorical question.

yes, we do miss W

He was a much better president that the failure we have NOW

Sorry, I don't think so.

I am vastly worse off after 8 years of Dubya than I am after 5 years of Bammy.

So is everyone else I know.

you have the right to disagree.

But I don't think your worshiped failure made the country better after 5 years than it was after 8 years of W.

It is much in a shithole due to this failure on the WH now. And so thinks EVERYBODY I know :D

Yes, we do miss w

he was a much better president that the failure we have now

sorry, i don't think so.

I am vastly worse off after 8 years of dubya than i am after 5 years of bammy.

So is everyone else i know.

But i don't think your worshiped failure made the country better after 5 years than it was after 8 years of w.

It is much in a shithole due to this failure on the wh now. And so thinks everybody i know :d
*seconded*

yes, we do miss W

He was a much better president that the failure we have NOW

Sorry, I don't think so.

I am vastly worse off after 8 years of Dubya than I am after 5 years of Bammy.

So is everyone else I know.

But I don't think your worshiped failure made the country better after 5 years than it was after 8 years of W.

It is much in a shithole due to this failure on the WH now. And so thinks EVERYBODY I know :D

Maybe you need to expand your circle of friends a bit more.

I don't worship Obama. I just think he was preferable to the Weird Mormon Robot the GOP put up this time.

Forum List

Back