Is America ready to fire the first black president?

Rocko

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 30, 2011
NY
It's been said that a big thing in baseball was when the Cleveland Indians hired the first black manager, but an event equally as important was when the Cleveland Indians fired the first black skipper. It showed that, in baseball, blacks are really going to be treated as equals, and if they don't do the job, they're going to be fired. So is America beyond race, and is she ready to fire the first black president?

I believe yes. I'm not suggesting that if Obama wins racism will be the reason, I'm suggesting if he wins it won't be because of racism.

Just do what Clint Eastwood said.
If you don't do a good job you get fired or words to that effect...

I can just see the GOP make a commercial if Romney wins.
Trump sitting behind his desk taking to some one who looks like
Obama and the Donald gives him the "you're fired"...

The fact that he's black has nothing to do with why he's gonna be replaced.

In '08 he was an empty suit woefully inexperienced for the job, and he's now had nearly four years to strut that inexperience and highlight it with his inability to lead or keep many of the promises he made to the voters. Now, his record is the noose around his neck.

It's been said that a big thing in baseball was when the Cleveland Indians hired the first black manager, but an event equally as important was when the Cleveland Indians fired the first black skipper. It showed that, in baseball, blacks are really going to be treated as equals, and if they don't do the job, they're going to be fired. So is America beyond race, and is she ready to fire the first black president?

I believe yes. I'm not suggesting that if Obama wins racism will be the reason, I'm suggesting if he wins it won't be because of racism.

Why is it that I get the impression you are very familiar with the two words "You're FIRED!!"

:lol:

I think Rocko got replaced by a couple of black guys in his fabulous career as a Walmart greater.

America thought, perhaps correctly, that it is more important to have a charismatic leader than a competent one. The rest of the world signaled their approval by bestowing the Nobel Peace Prize upon Obama fir being an elegant empty suit.

I see no particular signs that people have smartened up since then so I predict a large electoral win with a small popular vote difference.

I don't care what Obama's skin color is... His complete lack of experience and divisiveness demands his removal, America cannot afford four more years of incompetence of the magnitude of the Obama Administration.

People are so stupid these days there's no telling what they will do. Last time around they were a bunch of lousy guessers.

I don't care what Obama's skin color is... His complete lack of experience and divisiveness demands his removal, America cannot afford four more years of incompetence of the magnitude of the Obama Administration.

Obama has four years of experience dummy. It's Romney that only has experience "firing people" and stealing their retirements.

Yes, I am ready for America to fire the first mulatto president. :clap2: Four more years of "free stuff" and no revenue from newly created JOBS, will put us into a deep recession and over the fiscal cliff. Then no one will have anything....

the 1st Black President was Bill Clinton. Everybody knows that. :D

the 1st MIXED President was Barack Obama.

People are so stupid these days there's no telling what they will do. Last time around they were a bunch of lousy guessers.

Americans get dumber and dumber each year, and believe me, it's all by design. Some of you know to which I allude. Others are still very much in the dark.

Indeed I do, WMR. And I don't even live in the United States.

But you would rather have a azzhole like rommney to fire you and send your job to China.

Forum List

Back