Is America in a downward spiral?? Will Obama act accordingly?

Obamacare is a republican style plan that half the Pubs would have voted for if they weren't bought off swine or blackmailed by leadership.- it's Bob Dole's plan/Romney care. You are sorely misled.

A fair share is when everyone prospers equally, not when the rich triples their wealth and everyone else suffers, and the country falls apart. Pub dupes!!

which damn planet were you born on? and what year? for as long as I can remember there have been rich and poor. The US offers everyone the opportunity. they didn't promise you would be born with a silver spoon and nor are they obligated to provide one you dumb communist critter.

You're a moron, and the rich poor gap has never been wprse, nor our upward mobility, or college costs. You are a perfect tool of the greedy rich and corporations...turn off the BS. Communist? LOL! What an a-hole ugly 'Merican dupe...tyvm

The USA is the only modern country in the world where full time workers live in poverty and have no health care (500k bankruptcies a year, most HAVE insurance - crap insurance!)After 30 years of Voodoo: worst min. wage, work conditions, illegal work safeguards, vacations, work week, college costs, rich/poor gap, upward social mobility, % homeless and in prison.

Spoken like a true intellectual

It surprising you have no rep points yet?

Perhaps someone on the Left will read
this and give you some to spite me
or even a pity rep

Last edited:
I get a kick out of Warsaw. He sees things in a black and white manner in a world filled with a multitude of shades and colors. It makes his arguments simplistic and unreasoned.

The debt ceiling compromise was exactly that...a compromise. The Democrats gave up tax hikes on the wealthy. The Republicans gave up a balanced budget amendment.

The problem was that the compromise didn't contain enough in deficit reduction to satisfy Standards & Poor. They were looking for 4 trillion in cuts and we didn't come anywhere CLOSE to that. I'm not sure if Congress and the White House thought S&P's was just making idle threats but it's quite obvious that wasn't the case.

They have us on a watch now. If we don't pass meaningful deficit reduction in the next six months then they are threatening yet another downgrade. Hopefully our so called "leaders" inside of the Beltway are listening this time around.

Last edited:
I get a kick out of Warsaw. He sees things in a black and white manner in a world filled with a multitude of shades and colors. It makes his arguments simplistic and unreasoned.

The debt ceiling compromise was exactly that...a compromise. The Democrats gave up tax hikes on the wealthy. The Republicans gave up a balanced budget amendment.

The problem was that the compromise didn't contain enough in deficit reduction to satisfy Standards & Poor. They were looking for 4 trillion in cuts and we didn't come anywhere CLOSE to that. I'm not sure if Congress and the White House thought S&P's was just making idle threats but it's quite obvious that wasn't the case.

They have us on a watch now. If we don't pass meaningful deficit reduction in the next six months then they are threatening yet another downgrade. Hopefully our so called "leaders" inside of the Beltway are listening this time around.

With immediate calls for increased spending, I wouldnt hold my breath.

I think more accurately the Democrats gave up tax increases they couldn't have passed anyway since we are into the 2012 election season anyway. Nobody wanted that on their resume. So the GOP 'intransigence' gave them a perfect out.

The GOP gave up:
--the balanced budget amendment.
--any certainty in the tax code
--any roll back of Obamacare
--any debt reduction in 2011 or 2012
--any caps on any expenditures
--a two stage process for Congress to raise the debt limit.
--a debate on the 2012 budget. In the debt ceiling bill the budget was 'deemed to have passed.'
--any entitlement reform of any kind
--any slow down in the growth of government
--any real process of dealing with the national debt that is projected to rise more than 7 trillion in the next ten years and not go down in any year.

But there are many on the left who say the GOP didn't compromise.

They compromised us right into a credit devaluation and hurried us toward the edge of the cliff of national bankruptcy.

Last edited:
The USA is the only modern country in the world where full time workers live in poverty and have no health care (500k bankruptcies a year, most HAVE insurance - crap insurance!)After 30 years of Voodoo: worst min. wage, work conditions, illegal work safeguards, vacations, work week, college costs, rich/poor gap, upward social mobility, % homeless and in prison.

What a fucking assmuncher.

You just copy/pasted your signature and posted it as a reply.

:cuckoo::lol::lol::cuckoo:

Forum List

Back