Is America Becoming A Welfare Nation?

well, in this recession/depression, I would say welfare to all kinds of people, has gone up....but I don't expect it to stay this way forever...when people get back to work...it will go down, cuz the need will go down.

well, in this recession/depression, I would say welfare to all kinds of people, has gone up....but I don't expect it to stay this way forever...when people get back to work...it will go down, cuz the need will go down.

You obviously don't get it.

Welfare nation comes before third world nation

You obviously don't get it.

get what?

pay the average person working more money, and more will be collected from them in taxes....

if you don't want the ones at the very top paying all the taxes then they could give up some of their earnings and pay their workers more...then their workers will pass the thresh hold and will be paying more taxes....

that guy and his family at the very top gets the same standard deductions of income as the guy and family who makes much less, and ends up paying nothing cuz he only earns 20k.... the guy at the top gets his first 20k tax free as well....so who knows why the guy at the top is complaining and envious of the poorer guy paying no income tax....???

Forum List

Back