Is America a Christian Nation?

maybe you all could find another minority to hate on?
Yeah, we get it. Anyone who has a different opinion than you is a "hater".
No, anyone with an unwarranted hatred of gay Americans is a hater.
What amazes me is the pseudo christians no less about the Bible than I do..No where did Christ ever command anyone to hate a ghey....
Correct.

Recognizing the right of same-sex couples to marry and public accommodations laws with provisions for sexual orientation in no way adversely effect religious liberty, nor does accommodating gay Americans in anyway 'violate' Christian doctrine or dogma.

What amazes me is the pseudo christians no less about the Bible than I do..No where did Christ ever command anyone to hate a ghey....
Correct.

Recognizing the right of same-sex couples to marry and public accommodations laws with provisions for sexual orientation in no way adversely effect religious liberty, nor does accommodating gay Americans in anyway 'violate' Christian doctrine or dogma.
And it looks and sounds bad when the country is advertised as a fair and equal nation for all....I don't judge folks on their sexual orientation or the religious affiliation, I believe in treating people as a fellow human and not an object to ostracize...

Maybe because Christ preferred his followers to love instead of hate.

Acceptance of the sin is not the same as love. You can actually hate the sin and love the sinner. My mother showed me that when I was misbehaving as a youth.
As long as you and others don't attempt to codify your unwarranted hate for 'the sin' in secular law, you're at liberty to believe as you wish.
There is no "As long as", buffo. They are at liberty to believe as they wish. As are you. You have no way to limit what the believe.

Correct.

And it looks and sounds bad when the country is advertised as a fair and equal nation for all....I don't judge folks on their sexual orientation or the religious affiliation, I believe in treating people as a fellow human and not an object to ostracize...
Unfortunately there are others unwilling or incapable of doing the same.

Correct.

Unless it's Lindsey Graham, then you and your liberal buddies call him a faggot and post pics of him in a dress with laughing icons underneath. You are all hypocrites.

Correct.

Unless it's Lindsey Graham, then you and your liberal buddies call him a faggot and post pics of him in a dress with laughing icons underneath. You are all hypocrites.
That is what the far right wingers picture LG as, a homosexual. So once again, like Rush and Saul, you accuse others of doing what you are actually doing.

Correct.

That is what the far right wingers picture LG as, a homosexual. So once again, like Rush and Saul, you accuse others of doing what you are actually doing.
Are you denying that you and other liberals other have routinely engaged in gay bashing of Lindsey Graham?

Acceptance of the sin is not the same as love. You can actually hate the sin and love the sinner. My mother showed me that when I was misbehaving as a youth.
As long as you and others don't attempt to codify your unwarranted hate for 'the sin' in secular law, you're at liberty to believe as you wish.

Too late on some of those laws, we already have laws against murder, theft, fraud, etc., etc. Would you want a society without those moral laws? Do you find them hateful against those who wish to murder, steal, defraud, etc. etc. ?

Theres are many Christians in the country, but no, this is not a Chistian nation. Nor is this a nation of Law. Law demands truth, nothing hidden, all revealed.
Mostly, this a nation under the rule of willful men. It is an oligarchy disguising itself as a democracy.

Too late on some of those laws, we already have laws against murder, theft, fraud, etc., etc. Would you want a society without those moral laws? Do you find them hateful against those who wish to murder, steal, defraud, etc. etc. ?
It's not the same....Or have you not been able to notice?

Statistically speaking almost 83% of the populations identifies themselves as Christians. This statistic is from a few years ago so it might be slightly different currently.But, I wonder, how is it possible that Christian nation believe and accept homosexual marriages? HOW!?!? Where are these 83%?!?! What do they believe?!
This is why I don't believe most people who identify as Christian realize you can't cherry pick what you like about Christianity and throw away what you don't. If you don't agree with their story don't claim to be one. If you don't believe non Christians burn in hell don't call yourself a Christian.

But the churches need members so they've softened with changing society. It's an adaptable story. Even gay will be OK soon.

Forum List

Back