Is all taxation theft?

In other words, you're willing to steal from society.

Government =/= Society

And it's not stealing from government since the government is stealing the money from me. I earned the money, not the government.

:facepalm:

Government is a distribution mechanism of tax money. The roads you drive on were paid for by those taxes. The water sanitation plants were paid for by those taxes. All the infrastructure, safety, rule of law, etc. - that make life possible for you - was paid for by the taxes. By not paying taxes, yet still using all of these services, you are in effect STEALING. You're a scrub. You're the little brother that lives in momma's basement never paying a dime for food or rent and just uses everyone elses's shit up.

Got it?

You don't know me, got it?

What really took me aback was the sentence "If taxes were voluntary, I wouldn't pay." I'm paraphrasing and Kevin may not have written it. But I am astounded that anyone would readily admit that if he had the chance, he scam off all his fellow citizens.

As for loosecannon, this same post has been posted three times in three separate threads. I believe that's spamming.

Tissue?

No thank you. If it's not spamming then I guess I was wrong.

Here's the question I want answered. If 50% of the population can get representation without taxation is it fair that the rest of us have to pay?

I am thinking that citizens in general do not want to pay taxes. They just want to bitch when other people manage not to pay taxes. And they wish to be just like the non payers in society.

Yet some here, think paying taxes is a "patriotic duty," therefore those that do no pay taxes are not patriots of America. IF that is the case, why aren't these non payers identified and hunted down and mocked and publicly abused. Why aren't corporations boycotted and disenfranchised by the tax paying consumers.

Why aren't those who do pay taxes in America, elevated in some way, given a reward for paying, given something forcefully taken from the non payers? That seems fair to me. That seems it would make the tax payers feel better.

Another way at getting justice is to learn en-mass how to use the available loop holes in the tax codes, and everybody strive to use them. Perhaps when the tax revenue falls off, the congress & IRS might admit defeat for the rich, so equality is provided.

What? What? and What? What percentage of the FEDERAL INCOME TAX do the rich pay? Do you Know?

Why does that matter? It is how much corporations do not pay, and why shouldn't you make up the difference?

I am thinking that citizens in general do not want to pay taxes. They just want to bitch when other people manage not to pay taxes. And they wish to be just like the non payers in society.

Yet some here, think paying taxes is a "patriotic duty," therefore those that do no pay taxes are not patriots of America. IF that is the case, why aren't these non payers identified and hunted down and mocked and publicly abused. Why aren't corporations boycotted and disenfranchised by the tax paying consumers.

Why aren't those who do pay taxes in America, elevated in some way, given a reward for paying, given something forcefully taken from the non payers? That seems fair to me. That seems it would make the tax payers feel better.

Another way at getting justice is to learn en-mass how to use the available loop holes in the tax codes, and everybody strive to use them. Perhaps when the tax revenue falls off, the congress & IRS might admit defeat for the rich, so equality is provided.

What? What? and What? What percentage of the FEDERAL INCOME TAX do the rich pay? Do you Know?

Why does that matter? It is how much corporations do not pay, and why shouldn't you make up the difference?

How much do corporations pay?

In 2008, the bottom half of the country earned 12.75% of all income in the country. The top 5%, on the other hand, took in 34.73% of all income that year.

If your point is that a small slice of the national pays a disproportionate share of federal income taxes, no shit. They also earn a disproportionate share of the nation's income.

In 2008, the bottom half of the country earned 12.75% of all income in the country. The top 5%, on the other hand, took in 34.73% of all income that year.

If your point is that a small slice of the national pays a disproportionate share of federal income taxes, no shit. They also earn a disproportionate share of the nation's income.

And that bottom half pays nothing, and gets a check back. :lol: The top 5% pays around 59% of the total income tax. The top 25% pays around 86%
You are totally for redistribution of wealth, Greenbeard.

So, we're not all in this together? Right? The non payers just wanna scream more more more gimmmie more.

Government =/= Society

And it's not stealing from government since the government is stealing the money from me. I earned the money, not the government.

Government is a distribution mechanism of tax money. The roads you drive on were paid for by those taxes. The water sanitation plants were paid for by those taxes. All the infrastructure, safety, rule of law, etc. - that make life possible for you - was paid for by the taxes. By not paying taxes, yet still using all of these services, you are in effect STEALING. You're a scrub. You're the little brother that lives in momma's basement never paying a dime for food or rent and just uses everyone elses's shit up.

Got it?

How old are you, 16 - 17? The whole 'you don't know me' argument speaks very loudly about your intelligence and maturity level ...

How much do corporations pay?

800px-U.S._Federal_Receipts_-_FY_2007.png

Got it?

How old are you, 16 - 17? The whole 'you don't know me' argument speaks very loudly about your intelligence and maturity level ...

Yeah right, ms. fantasy cartoon from Williy Wonka chocolate factory.

Huh? Was that supposed to be funny or even have a point?

If his retort is made of 'you don't know me' instead of providing me with even a half-assed counterargument on such an non-brainer topic, then all I can do is conclude he's an immature stupid little twerp.

If his retort is made of 'you don't know me' instead of providing me with even a half-assed counterargument on such an non-brainer topic, then all I can do is conclude he's an immature stupid little twerp.

Yes, it was meant to be funny and without to much point. :poke:

Got it?

And what does insulting me speak about your intelligence or maturity level? If you put garbage out then you should expect to get garbage back.

A counterargument to what? You calling me a deadbeat? Sorry, my life isn't any of your business.

A counterargument to what? You calling me a deadbeat? Sorry, my life isn't any of your business.

You characterized yourself as a dead beat and you posted a deceiving thread to exonerate yourself.

Whatever scorn you receive is fully earned.

Why are you incapable of addressing the OP?

Why don't you try starting a poll asking if all taxation is theft?

I think we all already know the answers to those questions.

You characterized yourself as a dead beat and you posted a deceiving thread to exonerate yourself.

I won't address the OP because you're more interested in attacking me than in a discussion. Why in the world would I respond to that?

I won't address the OP because you're more interested in attacking me than in a discussion. Why in the world would I respond to that?
Tissue?

Tissue?

Anything of value to add to the discussion?

Forum List

Back