Is Alex Jones a Terrorist

:clap2::clap2::clap2:
Geez, if you think Alex Jones is guilty of treason for invoking tenants of the American Revolution in a debate what the hell do you think about the freaking terrorist, Bill Ayers who blew up banks and corporate headquarters and Army Recruiting centers was (is?) a political adviser to the president?

According to American law is Alex Jones a Terrorist?

"Alex Jones’s angry appearance on Piers Morgan’s CNN interview show on Tuesday has provoked a lot of discussion, but what strikes me is that Jones threatened to launch an armed insurrection (1776) if the government attempted to outlaw semi-automatic weapons (or as he put it “to take our guns.”)

Of course, Jones got away with this, whereas if he had been a Muslim and said the same thing, his sorry ass would be in Gitmo or droned by now.... Did what Jones said amount to terrorism?"

Read Here: According to the US Code of Federal law

Like you, Alex Jones is a certifiable nut job, just on the opposite end of the political spectrum.

according to american law is alex jones a terrorist?

"alex jones’s angry appearance on piers morgan’s cnn interview show on tuesday has provoked a lot of discussion, but what strikes me is that jones threatened to launch an armed insurrection (1776) if the government attempted to outlaw semi-automatic weapons (or as he put it “to take our guns.”)

of course, jones got away with this, whereas if he had been a muslim and said the same thing, his sorry ass would be in gitmo or droned by now.... Did what jones said amount to terrorism?"

read here: according to the us code of federal law

$pearls.jpg

Jeez children and scaredy-cats you can still hug your gun and feel all safe and comfy. Mommy will tuck you in and pull the blankee up around your fraidy-cat head. Hug your gun children for it keeps you safe and secure.

Dad, guess what I just met me the nicest girl and she just loves guns.
Good son, where does she work?
Dad, you should see her handle a 30 ot 6, it is something to watch.
Can she cook?
And tear down and rebuild her M16 in 10 minutes.
Does she want children?
And I ain't never seen anyone reload like her!
Is she our faith?
Dad quit asking me these questions, this is the gal for me.
Damn! I raised a fool.

Jeez children and scaredy-cats you can still hug your gun and feel all safe and comfy. Mommy will tuck you in and pull the blankee up around your fraidy-cat head. Hug your gun children for it keeps you safe and secure.

Can she cook?
Does she want children?
Is she our faith?
Damn! I raised a fool.

Have you been reduced to rambling incoherent imaginings..or is that dialog the voices in your head again ?

Can she cook?
Does she want children?
Is she our faith?
Damn! I raised a fool.

We aren't the ones pissing our pants over those loud boomsticks nancy boy. :lol:

Can she cook?
Does she want children?
Is she our faith?
Damn! I raised a fool.
You didn't answer my question:

Only if you're a fucking moron. Are you a fucking moron?

According to law Jones is a terrorist. Imagine for a moment if Jones were a Muslim defending their Mosque what the reply from the gun huggers would be? "Mommy mommy I'm scared." Even the right wing's hero Reagan had better sense than the scaredy cats of today.

According to the US Code of Federal law:

(5) the term “domestic terrorism” means activities that—
(A) involve acts dangerous to human life that are a violation of the criminal laws of the United States or of any State;
(B) appear to be intended—
(i) to intimidate or coerce a civilian population;
(ii) to influence the policy of a government by intimidation or coercion; or
(iii) to affect the conduct of a government by mass destruction, assassination, or kidnapping; and
(C) occur primarily within the territorial jurisdiction of the United States.

"Reynolds: Would any of the various proposals have actually prevented the tragedy that is the supposed reason for them?

Leiter: Yes, a total ban on private ownership of semi-automatic weapons, such as the Bushmaster rifle used by the Newtown killer, would have made a difference. We can not control very well who gets a hold of guns once they are in private hands, but we can do better at controlling the kinds of guns that are even in circulation. Australia has kindly run a natural experiment for us: after a series of mass shootings, culminating in the Port Arthur incident in which 35 were murdered in 1996, the conservative Prime Minister John Howard (who, some will recall, supported President Bush in the Iraq war) spearheaded uniform gun control throughout Australia; "the new gun laws banned rapid-fire long guns, specifically to reduce their availability for mass shootings. Under the 1996–7 Australian Firearms Buyback, 643,726 newly prohibited semi-automatic and pump-action rifles and shotguns were purchased by the federal government from their civilian owners at market value....Tens of thousands of gun owners also voluntarily surrendered additional, non-prohibited firearms without compensation."
Brian Leiter's Law School Reports: Glenn Reynolds wants to have a "conversation" about guns

According to law Jones is a terrorist. Imagine for a moment if Jones were a Muslim defending their Mosque what the reply from the gun huggers would be? "Mommy mommy I'm scared." Even the right wing's hero Reagan had better sense than the scaredy cats of today.

(A) involve acts dangerous to human life that are a violation of the criminal laws of the United States or of any State;
(iii) to affect the conduct of a government by mass destruction, assassination, or kidnapping; and
(C) occur primarily within the territorial jurisdiction of the United States.http://leiterlawschool.typepad.com/...-wants-to-have-a-conversation-about-guns.html
So why hasn't the FBI arrested him?

(C) occur primarily within the territorial jurisdiction of the United States.

"Reynolds: Would any of the various proposals have actually prevented the tragedy that is the supposed reason for them?

Leiter: Yes, a total ban on private ownership of semi-automatic weapons, such as the Bushmaster rifle used by the Newtown killer, would have made a difference. We can not control very well who gets a hold of guns once they are in private hands, but we can do better at controlling the kinds of guns that are even in circulation. Australia has kindly run a natural experiment for us: after a series of mass shootings, culminating in the Port Arthur incident in which 35 were murdered in 1996, the conservative Prime Minister John Howard (who, some will recall, supported President Bush in the Iraq war) spearheaded uniform gun control throughout Australia; "the new gun laws banned rapid-fire long guns, specifically to reduce their availability for mass shootings. Under the 1996–7 Australian Firearms Buyback, 643,726 newly prohibited semi-automatic and pump-action rifles and shotguns were purchased by the federal government from their civilian owners at market value....Tens of thousands of gun owners also voluntarily surrendered additional, non-prohibited firearms without compensation."
Brian Leiter's Law School Reports: Glenn Reynolds wants to have a "conversation" about guns
It would have been easier for you to write, "Yes, I'm a fucking moron."

Progs absolutely HATE it that people are allowed to disagree with them.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FAwtG_lfSk4]No Donny these men are cowards - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back