Is Alex Jones a Russian-Op??

Agent_Mulder

Rookie
May 18, 2012
I've been hearing all kinds of stories that Alex is a Russian-Op and is being paid to gather information and to tarnish America. What better way to take down a country then to expose them for their corruption. I like Alex and have been listening to him for about a year...so is there any evidence to prove this??

Designed Perception - Home

Alex Jones likes to hear himself talk. He's as big a blow hard as Rush Limbaugh.

I don't know but I've been hearing all kinds of stories that Rachell Maddow is a Russian-Op and is being paid to gather information and to tarnish America. What better way to take down a country then to expose them for their corruption. I like Rachell and have been watching her on TV for about a year...so is there any evidence to prove this??

Last edited:
I've been hearing all kinds of stories that Alex is a Russian-Op and is being paid to gather information and to tarnish America. What better way to take down a country then to expose them for their corruption. I like Alex and have been listening to him for about a year...so is there any evidence to prove this??

considering that he exposes the bilderbergers and unlike members of congress pays his taxes like all americans do,I doubt it.so contrary to what agent candyass-aka obamerica says,He isnt a fraud like rush limbaugh.Limbaugh wont discuss bilderberger or how both partys are corrupt him being a loyal republicrat and all.

Last edited:

considering that he exposes the bilderbergers and unlike members of congress pays his taxes like all americans do,I doubt it.so contrary to what agent candyass-aka obamerica says,He isnt a fraud like rush limbaugh.Limbaugh wont discuss bilderberger os how both partys are corrupt him being a loyal republicrat and all.
Turd breath shits his pants again.

The OP has a link to a website (his own?) that says:

"If You Don't Like The Message, Shoot The Messenger".

Is that what he's trying to do here?

Forum List

Back