Is 'African American' a race or an ethnicity?

Is 'African American' a race or an ethnicity?

• Total voters
Sunni man is 100% correct, majority"Blacks" were made in America
We Pre Columbian Africans or "Indians" as Columbus called us, are Racially Sudanese and Ethnically Fulbe or Mande.

Africa has 3 Dark "Races" Hamites Bantus & Sudanis, the Sudani are my "Racial" group, whereas most Ethnic Blacks are a racial hybrid of Sudani/Bantu - really they are a New people who are our original people <myth says Nyme divided the 2 Sudan / Bantu, because together they made a Superman, with low intellect but great Emotionalism/Spiritualism>

Attachments

• $Sheek-Louch-Cover-FINAL.jpg
    $Sheek-Louch-Cover-FINAL.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 69
Last edited:
The term african American is nothing more then the politically correct term du jour at the moment. Give it a few more years....and i am very sure a new term will come up.

I remember when folks were s'posed to say "negro" instead of "******"...

and then when folks were 'sposed to say "colored" instead of "negro"...

and then when folks were 'sposed to say "black" instead of "colored"...

and then when folks were 'sposed to say "afro-americans" instead of black"...

and then when folks were 'sposed to say "african-americans" instead of "afro-americans"...

fuck it...

'scuse me if I happen to revert to callin' certain dark-skinned folks "fuckin' *******"...

Why would you say this?:doubt:

The term african American is nothing more then the politically correct term du jour at the moment. Give it a few more years....and i am very sure a new term will come up.

I remember when folks were s'posed to say "negro" instead of "******"...

and then when folks were 'sposed to say "colored" instead of "negro"...

and then when folks were 'sposed to say "black" instead of "colored"...

and then when folks were 'sposed to say "afro-americans" instead of black"...

and then when folks were 'sposed to say "african-americans" instead of "afro-americans"...

fuck it...

'scuse me if I happen to revert to callin' certain dark-skinned folks "fuckin' *******"...

Why would you say this?:doubt:

He wouldn't. He is just exercising Internet Mouth.

Forum List

Back