Is Advocating Black racial purity,reverse racism?

52ndStreet

Gold Member
Jun 18, 2008
If Black people advocate marriage between other blacks only, and racial
purity, would that be considered reverse racism?

what they NEED to do is find a nation to carve out and play the martyr card left and right.

having a messiah in the history doesnt hurt either.

If Black people advocate marriage between other blacks only, and racial
purity, would that be considered reverse racism?
That would be "racism", just as Affirmative action is racism and gender discrimination!

I sorry, I don't aggree, and you people are all responding like typical double standard
Whites.Blacks who are for racial purity,and marriage among Blacks only, is not
racism. Especially if you are a minority population living in a among a racist white majority.

That would be "racism", just as Affirmative action is racism and gender discrimination!

To:Wow.Affirmative action is not racism. Affirmative action aims to correct
hundreds of years of White racism and unequal employment and admissions
to Universities and other institutions.For Blacks and other minorities.Typical
White crybaby response.

I sorry, I don't aggree, and you people are all responding like typical double standard
Whites.Blacks who are for racial purity,and marriage among Blacks only, is not
racism. Especially if you are a minority population living in a among a racist white majority.
So than mighty enlightend one. If whites are for racial purity and marriage among only whites are they racist?????????????????

If so why the fucking double standard?????

To:Wow.Affirmative action is not racism. Affirmative action aims to correct
hundreds of years of White racism and unequal employment and admissions
to Universities and other institutions.For Blacks and other minorities.Typical
White crybaby response.
Typical "I've never baan a slave or if under 60 gone through jim crow laws" give me a free ride crybaby bullshit....

Why do you as a black man need something for free. Asians who are a minority in this country do NOT recieve minority status and do not qualify for all the affirmative action BS that blacks and hispanic do yet they PROSPER very well without screaming for a freaking hand out.....

Get a freaking life and quit blaiming YOUR problems and SHORTCOMINGS on other based purely on their race.

You are a racist and a bigot. Don't give me that BS answer of you can't be racist if you don't have power.. You are the epitome of racism through and through....... IDIOT......

what they NEED to do is find a nation to carve out and play the martyr card left and right.

having a messiah in the history doesnt hurt either.

No group in the history of the planet has done as thorough a job of preaching that "race doesn't matter" while pulling all oars in the exact opposite direction for their own ethnicity. It's a cool trick and I wish we goyim had that kind of mental flexibility.

I don't see how Black Women can tolerate the lust their men put towards the women of other races. Talk about being reduced to a subhuman level.

What should the children of those marriages feel?

I don't see how Black Women can tolerate the lust their men put towards the women of other races. Talk about being reduced to a subhuman level.

What should the children of those marriages feel?

And that, of course, is based on your extensive knowledge of the inner workings of the relationships between black men and women and the desires of black men, in particular.

I dunno man.. I think men just like women regardless of color.

It could be the case that we focus on the black man/white women thing because we are stepping out of the aftermath of a society where such was a cardinal sin. Hell, it wasn't until the 90s that it became openly socially acceptable. No longer so taboo. I don't think it would be accurate to say that a starving person devouring a saltine only wants crackers any more than it is to generalize that black men are generally into white women.

It may be a stereo type but it still is true, a lot of black men want white women.

Bullshit,Black men want their own Black women.

Its the White boys whoare after Black women.Didn't two hundred years of slave master rape prove anything?

Forum List

Back